Looking for a server in sweden

Any good hosts in sweden, I'm looking to start up a bitorrent site and Sweden looks like the only country that you can do that in.

RossH

*calling MS anti-piracy department* "Because we defend everyone just to take your money"

Originally posted by DJ Plasma
    RossH

*calling MS anti-piracy department* "Because we defend everyone just to take your money"
    "bittorrent site" doesn't necessarily mean piracy...

Maybe he is starting up a linux distribution website?

Originally posted by ReveX
    "bittorrent site" doesn't necessarily mean piracy...

Maybe he is starting up a linux distribution website?
    I plan on starting up a legal music/iso/movie/etc. distrobution service for people to put their stuff on. There will be no illegal content allowed on it but to be honest I don't want the RIAA/MPAA searching through the database every day and sending me emails because they think some song is theirs......

Hey Ross, you could try LeaseWeb. They're based out of the Netherlands and are located in TeleCity which is like the European Equinix. They have like 2Gbps of connectivity from Above.net and a few more Gbps from other European providers. The most latency I've seen on their network from the western US is 160ms which isn't bad at all. Their prices are pretty good too.

Just to warn you now....I believe BBB in Sweden has very bad routing through out the rest of the world, so make sure they have good connectivity to the rest of the world. NL is probably the best route, but I'm not sure about there laws, and btw, you will still get emails from anti-piracy groups, they just won't be able to do anything to you