* vBulletin Skinning Services!

Hi, my name is Tyler Lemieux, and I'm here offering my vBulletin skinning services. I've had about a years worth experience with vBulletin design and skinning, and 3 years experience in web design.

My vBulletin portfolio can be found here:

http://www.evethree.com/vb/

All the information you'll need to have a skin designed is there (portfolio, contact info).

Please feel free to contact me about pricing. Be aware that for anyone that has done business with me, I'm raising my prices as I feel I had been underselling my work for the entire length of my web design experience. VBulletin designs (non-coded) can range from $75 to $250, depending on complexity and number of pages. Coding starts at $75, and the price once again depends on complexity and number of pages. Full integrations (skin design, coding, installation and hack installation) starts at $300, and price depends on complexity, number of pages, number of hacks installed, etc;

Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks,
    Tyler
    MindEmber - Top Quality Landing Pages and Icons!
    Click here to check it out!

Hello Tyler,
    I am interestd in getting a .psd of a forum skin i have for Vb coded and installed. I have added you to my msn and aim, or you can add me also via my profile. Thanks

I thought you were done doing vBulletin work..?

Wow those are some awesome skins! Best of luck!

Great skins tyler, I would definitly recommend his services and work! He does a fantastic job at skinning

Best of luck!