Thread: website.

website.

http://brokenvolt.co.uk

Please comment

I'd say it's a bit dark, but maybe that's really the way you want it. My suggestions would be increase the size of the title in the header image - right now it looks too empty. Align each of the navigation links to the left so that the area is more organized, and select a different font or increase the size so that everything is easier to read.

Do you have IE or Firefox? Its for FireFox.

IE makes my site and others retarded.

Originally posted by VasBV
    Do you have IE or Firefox? Its for FireFox.

IE makes my site and others retarded.
    Even so, you need to design your site for all browsers. I'm on Firefox and your site looks good, but remember--the majority of surfers still use IE.

Use a different font, I personally prefer verdana or helvetica. It is kind of dark and harsh. It is kind of image heavy and might load slow on dial up. I also don't like the whole [] thing. Just keep tweaking and messing with it until you get it to something you exactly like and something that is good for you. I wouldn't mind writing some photoshop and php tutorials.

you have used some <center> tag, firefox and IE behaves differently with them. there are some tags wich are not properly closed.

try fixing them, you will see the same in firefox what you see in IE.

I can see no problems.
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM