E-Insites - Warm & Fuzzy

I will be the first to gripe about things going wrong with a host, due in part to some REALLY bad experiences with previous hosts.
    I have complained about E-Insites in the past and in fact will be very vocal when things aren't working/aren't right/etc.
    So it's only fair that when things are going well, I be just as vocal.
    Lately I have had a few things go wrong with my account/sites there. With one exception, they were on top of the little things before I could log in to start a TT and get it dealt with. The latest thing, albeit pretty minor, was dealt with in minutes of me submitting a TT.
    I wouldn't really waste peoples time with this, but I also have 3 other windows resellers I deal with that are mediocre at best and a 4th I just dropped because of very poor CS. So it's good to know when things are good.
    Thought it was only fair that Alvin, et al get some good vibes from me for a change

Thanks for the good words.

We have been working hard on making changes and they have been paying off. With the exception of some weird problems with webalizer recently our reseller servers have been solid. We will continue to try to fix these problems and any other problems that arise quickly.

Regards,
    Alvin Slocombe
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."