2CO - How good at fraud detection?

We got like 2 frauders last 24 hours detected by 2CO.

How 2co works for you?

2CO has been doing a great job for us. Every order that we've processed through them, that turned out to be fraudalent, was caught by them; either through their automated warning flag system or cancelled manually by one of their fraud analysts.

happened that they tells "order fine" then its appears to be fraud?

Yes, it happened to us, and I was the one who discovered it was fraud, then refunded the payment.

Aiesh

yeah 2CO is great with the fraud detiection.
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

so far, I already received 2 fraud order with 2checkout merchant. One is from credit card payment, another one is echeck payment

Do you recommend 2CO? We are considering using them, but don't like their rates.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

it's still recommended. But if your monthly sales is very high, then I will not suggest u to use 3rd party merchant account. Last time 2checkout have less percentage charges if your sales is higher, but now doesn't have anymore..

Hi,

How do you know that the order placed by cutomers are fraud???
    I do not believe that 2CO will tell you exactly what happen when they reject your customers?

So how do you justify the cause???

Originally posted by Optic Clear
    Hi,

How do you know that the order placed by cutomers are fraud???
    I do not believe that 2CO will tell you exactly what happen when they reject your customers?

So how do you justify the cause???
    If the question is for me, then the answer is that the shipping address of that order was the same as the shipping address of another order which was canceled by 2CO. The billing addresses of the two orders were different. So that person tried a a stolen credit card and because it didn't work, he tried another stolen card and it worked. But we caught it.

Aiesh

happened that they tells "order fine" then its appears to be fraud?
    yes that happend with me

Originally posted by BillNathan
    Do you recommend 2CO? We are considering using them, but don't like their rates.
    If your charging 99 cents for hosting then no you won't like them as they charge 45 cents per sale plus 5.5%. That means 50 cents goes to them and leaves you with 49 cents per account.

Could you recomend a list of best-anti-fraud system companies available?

Originally posted by Sidorino
    Could you recomend a list of best-anti-fraud system companies available?
    There are over 40 third party processors available, including 2CO, PayPal, PayMate, Multi-Cards, iKobo, StormPay and others. They all have some kind of anti-fraud system. They all have a merchant account that requires CISP certification.

If price is one of your major concerns (as it is for all of us), use a cost comparison calculator to find the low cost alternatives. Then examine the CISP certification and other anti-fraud systems they offer.

This also applies to regular merchant accounts, as well.
    Compare costs of merchant accounts and more than forty 3rd party processors with the Maculator

Definitely you need to check every order your self otherwise you will lost
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

2CO gets it right about 90% of the time, the other 10% they let fraudalent orders slip through :-/