Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by BlikWerk
    Hello Zeryx,

We cannot provide support for an issue you may be having via a third party forum. Our account liaison has already emailed you over 24 hours ago to try and assist you with any particular issues that you may be having with your account. She has yet to hear back from you.

Thank you.
    It must have fallen in my spam box, not sure why, sorry i don't see it as support, i am satisfied with your service, just pointing issues i encountered. You provided me the support a while back and your stand was you would not touch it since it was security related and did not want to impact your server security settings and i understood it.
    Have her/him email me again at elavoie_AT_zeryx_DOT_com.
    Honestly your support and service has been pretty good considering the cost of the service.

Please remove this thread about Bliksem. They are criminals as evidenced by the mass amounts of thread about how they've intentionally stolen from 100's of customers.

Thank you,
    David Jay
    http://bliksemfraud.blogspot.com/

Hi

My site was down yesterday also, I came here to see if there a problem, I seen the threads, I also seen new ip , I entered the changed ip and everything is working today. I refused to jump on the bash bandwagon, Why ? I have been with Bilk for almost 3 years now and yesterday was the first problem I ever had with the company, and I'm sure it was my fault as SBC/ATT flags alot of my legit email as spam. Bilk has been the first Rock Solid service I've had and have come to a place where I don't worry about them, as they always worn if there is a reboot or any maintence about to happen. I want to Publicly thank them for outstanding service. They have been more than kind when dealing with me and also upgraded me to semi for minimal cost. I understand some peoples fustration when there site goes down but as an owner you deal with it by contacting customers and tell them unforseen things happen, I'm a Mechanic by trade and devloped an ulcer which put me out the past few days at work, I have cars on the hoist right now, customer were called and the reaction was I hope you feel better. Nobody took an ad out in the paper bashing me for something that was beond my control.

I'm just saying nobody or machine is 100% perfect.
    But when it comes to hosting Bilk is about as close as you get, These guys really care! This has been my experence with them

Thank you Bilk for great service.

Pete Fitzpatrick

Pete - do yourself a favor and move your sites to a new server. Javier is a criminal and your sites will go down and you'll lose everything. As soon as his hosting subscription runs out for the server you're on it's all gone. Why do you think he collected money early from everyone? It's so he wouldn't have to pay another year but still get the money for it.

This is not a mistake by Javier and Bliksem everyone - this is a purposeful and thoughtout crime. If it was simply a mistake he would at least still be checking his bliksem email which he is not. Nor has a responded to repeated attempts by my attorney just to recover data.

It's nice of you to be loyal but move your stuff asap or lose it.

Cheers,
    DJ

Hi

My site was down yesterday also, I came here to see if there a problem, I seen the threads, I also seen new ip , I entered the changed ip and everything is working today.
    Hello,

I'm curious. All Bliksemhosting sites are down for the last 2-3 days. What is the IP you talked about?

Ed

"My site was down yesterday also, I came here to see if there a problem, I seen the threads, I also seen new ip , I entered the changed ip and everything is working today."

Could you tell to us, in more details, what does mean changed ip?
    I didnt receive any email or alert from bliksem.. I think that something gonna be wrong.

HI

I logged into godaddy last night and changed my ip to that address
    and today it was up. last night I could log into whm from that ip.

I did bk up everything just in case.

Like I said I never had a problem with blik , I think they lost a server once but it was fixed in a day.

I feel bad for everyone who can't log in to bk up, It has happen to me before about 5 years ago with a different host. I only host 10 domains so I do manual bk up from each domain. I wish I knew more where I could do it from within whm for all my sites.

I really hope Blik helps you recover your data, like I said they always treated me great.

Just to be clear I don't know them personaly nor do I work for them, just listing my experence. I sincerly hope you guys recover your data.

Take care

Pete

Dear Tech2,

I think you did not understant the situation, Bliksemhosting is no more.
    Most of their customers, myself included, lost all their sites.
    It seems their owners disapeared.

Ed

Well the IP still works and the cpanel license is back online for those of you wanting to get your files off. You have the data at your disposal, get it.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hi,

Can you list the IPs that are working? My old IP is dead.
    I've tried whm, cpanel, ssh without any results.

Ed

This IP works good for me. Plus the the cpanel license is valid.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123