Hey. Sadly I'm on the yearbook staff here at my school, and there are only 2 designers, one of them being me. So we have to finish an 88 page yearbook pretty much by ourselves. Here is a little information about my school.

Name: Heartland Christian (Private School)
Grades: K3 - 12 (Very small school, only one class per grade, and there are only 2 seniors.)
Students: Approximately 200.
Profit: Non-profit organization.
There are five highschool teachers rotating the classes with a very busy schedule, and there are a few more elementary teachers. Also the highschool teachers teach middle school, shows how small the school is.
Sports: Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, and Track.

One of the reasons I came here, is because with a deadline at the end of March we need to start working fast. I have gotten around 24 page backgrounds done, and only finished two pages with pictures. We have plenty of cameras but not interested enough students to actually go and take them. Also we only have 2 computers to do all of the work on, and one of them is very very slow, not even a gigahertz, so I can't work on that since I use Photoshop.

I came wondering if any of you would like to purchase an ad. I can't guarantee that you will get any response from it, or anything. Everyone that purchases a yearbook will be seeing that ad though. We aren't sure how many are going to purchase, we are going to try and presell them, but by the time that we do that we won't be able to get back to you. So if you are interested there are many different types, I don't have the exact numbers here since I really don't handle ads, but I do know a bit.

You can purchase:

Full Page: $250.
Half Page: Not sure, I can get this back to you.
Business card: $50.

Please keep into consideration that the school is a non-profit organization and any money made will most likely go to paying the teachers. This may be the first year that they actually make any money off the yearbook seeing that in the past few there have been extra late charges that weren't set in the contract that the school had to pay. They weren't very happy with that. But if you'd like to help out and get your ad in the yearbook if there is any open space, which I think there is plenty lol, then I can get it in for you.

I really appreciate all of you for taking your time to read this. Hopefully I will get some interested companies.

Regards,
Trevor Pearson.

*If you are interested post here, PM me, or e-mail me, fluous@gmail.com