hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : Apple MAC popularity

Forum Jump

Apple MAC popularity

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Disabled

Apple MAC popularity

Are Machintosh computers still popular in the US? According to the statistics of my website, only 0.5...1.0% of the visitors use MACs.
Do you prefer PC or MAC for your _office_ computer?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Web Hosting Master

I would think the mac is growing in popularity, but I can not say that they have been growing in the since of web hosting or online servers. Though I do know of some out there. Apple is one of those companies that seem to come back from the dead & currently is trying to regain the home users. The idea is smart, as the more people who use it at home will want it at work in time.

The Mac mini has been sold out in retail store and even on appl.com. Heck, there is even a site you can get free mac mini's now. lol So I'd say they are slowly growing back with popularity.

Guess the iPod held up to their dream standards.

Old 01-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

If they can keep prices low, and keep lowering prices. Apple will take over. However, we know they are making huge strides, but macs are still expensive.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Web Hosting Master

14 million osx users or something like that

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Apple and IBM to Jointly Develop Mobile and Cloud Solutions for Enterprises Web Hosting News 2014-07-17 13:25:27
Apple Upgrades iCloud Drive in Bid to Compete with Cloud Storage Providers Web Hosting News 2014-06-03 16:07:42
In Clean Energy A is for Apple and Google, Not Amazon: Greenpeace Web Hosting News 2014-04-08 10:27:57
Apple to Build Content Delivery Network: Reports Web Hosting News 2014-02-04 09:26:34
Colocation America Launches Colocation Service for Mac Mini Users Web Hosting News 2013-02-27 16:42:41