hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Security and Technology : Need Linux ADMIN

Forum Jump

Need Linux ADMIN

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Security and Technology Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Need Linux ADMIN

I want to hire a Linux Admin who can fix my memory problems on my server. There are only 5 sites on this server and memory always going down.. sites are very slow.. Server needs some optimizations..

Please let me know if you can do it.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

kotuadam,

I would suggest talking to Steve from www.Rack911.com (sales@rack911.com) - very good at what he does.

DislexiK

Old

I have contacted him.. He is just asking short questions.. He didnt proceed

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Liaison

server admin

I have tried a few companies from here at WHT and the best on so far has been ServerWizards. They are always quick to respond and always get the job done. I have been using them for 2 months now and cant say anything bad about them. Try doing a serach on the popular choices that people will post here in this thread. Search is your friend and it will help you make the right chioce. There is a lot of info here about all of the management companies.

Old

Re: server admin

Quote:
Originally posted by ResellersHQ
I have tried a few companies from here at WHT and the best on so far has been ServerWizards. They are always quick to respond and always get the job done. I have been using them for 2 months now and cant say anything bad about them. Try doing a serach on the popular choices that people will post here in this thread. Search is your friend and it will help you make the right chioce. There is a lot of info here about all of the management companies.
ServerWizards has patched my 2 servers. They also looked at the memory problem. But server still very slow

Old
WHT Addict

Re: Re: server admin

Quote:
Originally posted by kotuadam
ServerWizards has patched my 2 servers. They also looked at the memory problem. But server still very slow
Your server needed hardware upgrade really badly. We told you that.

Old

Re: Re: Re: server admin

Quote:
Originally posted by KingAdmin
Your server needed hardware upgrade really badly. We told you that.
Sorry if im wrong but you have never told me that my server needs hardware upgrade. Im just trying to find someone who can help me here. Im not accusing you. You have done your job already by securing my system.

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

You may be better off posting in the 'Employment' forum (and I'm not sure that folk could offer paid services to you via this forum anyway).

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Researchers Uncover Security Vulnerabilities in Popular WordPress SEO Plugin Web Hosting News 2014-06-02 14:51:06
Admin-Ahead Server Technologies Listing 2014-09-20 20:46:21
Linux Kernel 3.10 Sees Most Developer Contributions Ever Web Hosting News 2013-09-16 13:17:24
Go Daddy Joomla, Wordpress Hosting Customers See Spotty Admin Access Web Hosting News 2013-04-12 10:56:16
Big Data and Cloud Drive Enterprise Linux Adoption: Report Web Hosting News 2013-03-27 12:54:34