Thank you all for your patience as I put together the details of the clients for sale. I have compiled all the information into one excel file which is available for download here:
Download Excel File
In this file I have included a complete breakdown of client information. The only information I left out are the domain names which I would prefer to keep undisclosed. If you are really interested I can send you a few for your reference.
Here are the answers to the questions I have been received:
1. "How many will be due for renewal of service in Jan/Feb/Mar etc"
>Please see the excel spreadsheet.
2. "Do the clients know they are being sold off ? Wht those accounts particularly ? Is that all of the BiAnnuals/Annuals ?"
>No I have not informed them of sale, I will leave this up to the new owner.
>These are all of the annual and biannual clients, I would like to make the shift to a more fluid monthyl income.
3. "How many, what do you allow the resellers to sell - shell ? overselling ? your plans only ?"
>I have different reseller plans that are limited in space and bandwidth. You may view the complete list of reseller plans here.
4. "You should inform the clients that you will be forcing some downtime on them and some "work" as nameservers etc will need changing and propogation if you're not also selling the domain names used, servers etc."
>Thank you, I really appreciate this advice. I will need the help of the new owner to make the transfer as quick as possible.
5. "Did the hosting to these clients also include domain registration ? Free or at what cost ? with what registrar ?"
>Some of the clients did choose to purchase their domains through me. Here is a list of the prices we charge.
I will have to get back to you on the registrar as my partner was in charge of this.
6. "Where are the server(s) they are hosted on ?"
> The servers are located in the UK and the clients are based out of both the US and UK.
7. "How quickly were you looking to move the clients ?"
> The auction will end in 48 hours from this post.
8. "Have you considered selling off the entire clientbase rather than a peice ?"
> I have thank you
However right now I beleive this is the best step for the company.
Current High Bid: $1000
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Ask Me a Question
Submit Your Bid