hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : Anyone want to share some T1's?

Forum Jump

Anyone want to share some T1's?

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2000, 04:06 PM

Exclamation

I thought I'd throw out an offer to other people on this list. We're getting a number of T1's installed within the next few weeks... and won't need *all* of the bandwidth. If anoyone is interested in sharing some of the T1 bandwidth with their own dedicated server, let me know. If your'e interested, please write me at pcrane@domainbuilder.net.

Thanks!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2000, 05:54 PM
Web Hosting Master

Just curious

Im just curious what area are you in and what are T1's running in that area?????

Old 12-05-2000, 06:21 PM

t1

I'm in the Houston, TX area, and T1's are running about $1,400 monthly and T3's are about $20K

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2000, 10:20 PM
Web Hosting Master

Just wondering

Why di dyou decide to buy several T1's if you dont need that much bandwidth, not trying to be nosy but im juts curious how much people in different areas pay and why they buy the, rather than colocating.

Old 12-05-2000, 10:37 PM
Web Hosting Master

I'm guessing to download mp3's (just kidding Phillip)

• Chicken

Old 12-05-2000, 10:58 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

$1400???

Hmmm.. here in AZ it is $695 /mo.

Old 12-05-2000, 11:56 PM
Web Hosting Master

T1

More than likely thats a point to point T1 and does not include access to the Internet, Ive done quite a bit of polling and havent found many T1's a much less than 900.00
Now there are Sdsl line which will reach those speeds and include internet at around that price but they are not true T1's

Old 12-06-2000, 02:25 AM
Founder - Jaguarpc

In Phoenix they run about $900 -$1200

Old 12-06-2000, 02:44 AM
WHT Addict

A line is only as good as who its connected to. In general, the bigger the provider, the higher the price. Who did you get the connection from? Also what are the seperate loop and service prices ?

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Microsoft Gains Most Sites in April: Netcraft Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2014-04-08 10:53:35
SSL Use Among Million Busiest Sites Up by 48% Year-Over-Year: Netcraft Survey Web Hosting News 2014-01-10 14:53:32
Microsoft Sees Largest Gains in Netcraft November Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2013-11-04 16:01:02
Apache Market Share Dips Slightly in June Netcraft Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2013-06-06 13:40:21
Go Daddy Helps Microsoft Gain Market Share in Netcraft Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2013-03-04 16:04:43