hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Offers : [professional design needed] for design / hosting / isp company. Only the best Please

Forum Jump

[professional design needed] for design / hosting / isp company. Only the best Please

Reply Post New Thread In Design Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2005, 01:22 AM
WHT Addict

[professional design needed] for design / hosting / isp company. Only the best Please

Hello,
We are finally ready to get our new layout going. Here are the requirements:

1. Main Layout
2. 1 Subpage
3. Additional graphical elements to use on subpages ( boxes bullets etc) This site will be fairly large so any additional graphical items that we can spread throughout the site will be greatly appreciated.
4. Layout will be clean and professional. No over the top TM "bubbley" looks.
5. Designer will submit at least 2 rough draft designs to choose from.
6. Menu must be easily added to and changed. should have room for up to 3 levels deep. Example: Level 1 horizontal in main header, Level 2 vertical in left sidebar on subpage, and optional level 3 horizontal in page content. All menus must be text based. It's possible to have the main menu in the header contain bg or separating graphics.. but the links must be text of some type so they can be easily changed.
7. We are not totally set on our main nav buttons you can view what we have so far here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=362235
Suggestions welcome on the nav setup.
8. You can download our logo here: Logo EPS
If you like you could make small changes to the logo but only minimal (maybe something to give it a less flat look.. but nothing more if anything)
9. Please make the design and layout in the realm of the logo colors. Additional accent color may be tollerated if it's tasteful.
10. Flash may be used again if it is small, tasteful, and light. We do sell dial-up so no 300k headers. And no flash menus. A little flash can add a nice touch but it's not nessicary.
11. Here is an example of a site I like that was made by a WHT member (MVanthony: http://www.influxhosting.co.uk/
again very professional and clean. We are a web design compay so we want something that is impressive yet very easy to navigate as we will have lots of content.
12. Payment - The project will pay in the ball park of $150 - $200 and will be paid by Money Order which will be sent next day air upon completion. (no exceptions)
13. Coding - If you are a good coder you can include that in your bid. I would want the template coded PHP dreamweaver template friendly so we can easily edit it. If you are not a good coder please do not offer to code it. We are primarily concerned with design here. We can code it if needed.

So that is the synopsis of the project. Please post your portfolio, ideas for the project, bid, and items included in the bid. I have included my logo above for anyone who wants to play around with it. I would like this completed in the next few days to a week at most.

Please post any questions regarding the requirements as I may have missed something.

Thank you all for your time,
Jesse

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2005, 05:01 PM
WHT Addict

All these designers and no interest in this project?

Old 01-16-2005, 03:43 AM

I am very interested. I will show you some of my other work. When shall we get together and talk about this? Do you have MSN, or just in this forum, or by e-mail. I will gladly do this for $200 and I can code it in HTML, but not PHP. So I will PM you, and we can get the details sorted out. Thank you.

Chris Auman

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2005, 09:21 PM
WHT Addict

Thanks for the PMs and post. Please post or PM your portfolios.

Old 01-17-2005, 12:02 PM
WHT Addict

Now entertaining offers up to $300. But only if you have design quality to back it up.

Old 01-17-2005, 12:33 PM

Have you recieved my e-mail?

Old 01-17-2005, 12:41 PM
WHT Addict

Yes Chris, I am considering you. Thank you for your submission.

Old 01-17-2005, 12:45 PM

You're welcome. When do you think you will have your decision made? Becsuse my partener and I can get started on this as soon as you want us to.

-Chris

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - January 17, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:42:32
Cloud Startup Orchestrate.io Raises $3M to Grow Developer Database API Web Hosting News 2013-05-21 14:45:23
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – May 17, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:05
Server Sitters Adds Website Design Service for Web Hosts Web Hosting News 2012-12-21 16:57:19
IT Services Firm GlowTouch Acquires Web Hosting Platform Metromojo Web Hosting News 2012-10-10 15:28:50