Flash designers?

Hello,

I need a flash movie for my cpanel that I can show for potential clients. I'd appriciate recommendations of flash designers...

Regards,
    Mac

A more accurate description and a rough idea of what you're prepared to spend would help!

Cheers,
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Originally posted by NetXL
    A more accurate description and a rough idea of what you're prepared to spend would help!

Cheers,
    I do not think that is necessary. I am just asking for recommendations.

Originally posted by spacepro
    I do not think that is necessary. I am just asking for recommendations.
    Ok, in that case, I'd recommend going with 2advanced.com - Their work generally starts around $25-30k and goes up from there, so if you're looking for recommendations in a different price range, you'll probably want to give "A more accurate description and a rough idea of what you're prepared to spend..." It'll make it a lot easier to give you a worthwhile recommendation.

Of course, if you have the budget for very high-profile work like that which is done by 2advanced...well then, I'm glad I could help!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Yea 2advanced.com is really awesome work.

On another note a really really cheap method you could do would be to go to Templatemonster.com or something similar to it and look at the flash presentations. Then with a little bit of work modify one of them (once you buy it) to match your cpanel needs.

Prices at template monster start at about $50 for a flash intro template thing.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>