Pro Quality Web Design from Voxxit Designs!

Hello fellow WHT'ers!

My name is Josh Delsman, President and founder of Voxxit Designs in Fort Lauderdale. I'm here today offering everyone from WebHostingTalk 10% off quoted prices for our professional web design services.

Our designers have been designing web sites for over 6 years, and we have the portfolio to prove that our work is reputable. My designers and I strive to achieve the ultimate quality, performance and usability every company needs.

Our company offers the following services:

• Professional Web Design
    • Web Development
    • Site Management Solutions
    • Search Engine Optimization
    • Site Re-Design and Semantics
    • and much more!

And, if you go with us for your design needs, we will give you 25% off your first three months of hosting with us on our private company servers! How's that for a deal?

For examples of our work, please visit our website at http://www.voxxit.com/ for our portfolio. Also, here is a link to a case study for a site we just recently optimized. See how much money we can save you!

Case Study

Let us help you today! Our contact information is both on our website, in my signature, and you can also contact us directly through PM. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Cheers,

Josh Delsman
    Voxxit Designs
    Voxxit - Accessible Web Design & Secure, Affordable Web Hosting
    Now offering 501(c)3 non-profit discounts!
    Ruby on Rails included with every hosting account! - Save up to 80% bandwidth on all plans with mod_deflate!
    Visit our services page to see how Voxxit can help you today!

your site isnt loading!

Try again, it should.
    Ruby on Rails included with every hosting account! - Save up to 80% bandwidth on all plans with mod_deflate!

I took a look at your portfolio and only saw two clients websites. Do you have any more websites you wouldnt mind showing?

Sometimes my clients ask that I don't put their sites on the Internet, for reasons unknown to me. But, my portfolio is growing everyday, and I have two clients right now who I am designing for, so they should be being added in the next week!