Thread: Surpass Hosting

Question Surpass Hosting

Hi,
    I am from Russia. I want buy good and cheap resseling account.
    I find resellerzoom.com, but i have a problem with my credit card for pay. I don't know why.
    Next, I find surpasshosting.com. But i don't know this company good or bad? What do you think about this company?

Search is your friend here.....@ WHT

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

go to the offers forum. good deals there!

I am from Russia to, and have ResellerZoom account without any problems.

I have been hosting with surpass since june 2004. The support is good but no garuntees or that sort. Thier downtime is a few hours a month and I am having problems with mails too. I will continue with them for sometime still and see what happens.
    [URL=http://www.ekhwan.com/]Ekhwan Web Solutions - Brotherhood Beyond Boundries.
    Affordable online solutions and applications for your business.

Hi,

Surpass has very low prices indeed. Regardless of that I changed away from them last December, as it became obvious that they over-sold their servers quite heavily. It has been a rollercoaster experience with frequent unannounced server-outages, high CPU loads (60%+) and rude and ignorant system admins.
    I finally gave up after it took days to recover from "minor technical difficulties" and changed to a different provider where I pay slightly more, but get stable and professional services. Now I even receive 2 weeks notice of scheduled outages, and customer support answers all questions in a timely fashion.

My experience is that chosing a hosting provider is quite difficult, as they all look great on their own web-pages. Some hints to go by is if they do not have any phone numbers listed anywhere, and have no company information available. If there is no company background, no stable information, and variable feedback from public forums, it's probably better to spend slightly more per month to get a professional company to deal with.
    For me it makes little difference if I pay $5 or $8 per month, but it does make a huge difference to know that my emails and web site are in capable, caring hands.