Looking for a Reseller Account.

Hey,

I am looking to try and start another Hosting Company once again, this time I am doing mainly local businesses, so I don't have to compete online, and I can help my customers better by talking in person.

To start I am just looking to get a reseller, probaly 1-2gb of space, 25-45 gb of bandwidth, something along those lines, maybe even a little smaller to accomodate a smaller price.

I need to able to get Dedicated IP's, my own nameservers, and for control panel, I'd like cPanel, or DirectAdmin.

Let me know,
    Thanks,
    -David

Good to see that you have done some home work done, would suggest you to take following steps:

Prepare a exhaustive list of host (Say 30) from following sources:
    - Use Host quote,
    - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd....php?forumid=4
    - Signatures of some members
    - Other sources like google, dmoz, forums etc

Now for these 30,
    - check their websites
    - send them presales questions
    - Check their Chat availability

Based on your score, eliminate 15, you are left with 15

With these 15:
    - Search WHT, for reviews on them
    - Again send them presales questions, this time pretty tough ones

Based on your score, eliminate 10, you are left with 5

Now make your decision, or post on WHT for final review.

All the best on your Host hunt.
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Thank you, I will take all of this into consideration.

http://www.httpme.com has excellent reseller plans which you may want to look into. Do you have a specific budget? That way I can help you more.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

hostingzoom has great plans that come with WHMAP and end-user-support. If you don't need the bells and whistles go with resellerzoom. Same company but cheaper. Great prices from what the site says and They have 24x7 support. I checked

Go for HostingZoom.com or Site5.com .

Good luck.

i suggest www.zoneserv.com they are pritty fast.. verry cheap and they have cpanel!!!

verry cheap is this:
    15GB hdd
    200 GB traffic
    15$ a month!!!!!!!! now that`s what i call CHEAP
    but the rest is cheap to and the forum support is gread!! (i didn`t try another form of support)

If your looking for extreamly cheap go with resellerzoom. they have cPanel/WHM and their basic reseller plan is $4.95.

You get 2 GB space
    20 GB bandwidth
    and a million features
    but if you are looking for something with more space or premium services like free WHMAP and end user support go to hostingzoom.

I strongly recommend not to get such a 'cheap' reseller account as it could put your business down the drain very quickly.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

hostingzoom and resellerzoom its sister company are cheap yet reliable and provide quaality hosting.

Wow I sound like I'm advertising.

I'm just impressed, usually hosts offer low prices or high quality. These guys give you both

Originally posted by Slava Hosting

I'm just impressed, usually hosts offer low prices or high quality. These guys give you both
    Just give it time...turnkeyresellers.com comes to mind.

I strongly recommend Hostforweb.

I still say resellerzoom they are a new company. But they have excellent support staff and if you get an HZ plan with hostingzoom they offer WHM Autopilot free.