Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Exclamation Looking for VPS or VDS

    I have reseller hosting, but my serevr is constantly down due to overselling. I want the cheapest VPS or VDS, as my budget is very small (not many customers yeat due to server problems). Thanks in advance for all the help!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ferenginar
    Posts
    4,156
    Who is your current reseller web host?

    One of the cheapest VPS is RapidVPS.com starting at $24.95/mo
    What's your budget?

    Seriously, what's your budget?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    127
    Try PowerVPS...
    They are great in service and support.

    Regards

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    791
    You might want to try jvds.com or vpscolo.com, I've dealt with them before and everything was satisfactory.

  5. #5
    steadfastnetworks.com , their 1st VPS plan starts at $35 and they are pretty good.

  6. #6
    Originally posted by 93.3
    You might want to try jvds.com or vpscolo.com, I've dealt with them before and everything was satisfactory.

    I can second VPSColo, was with Rus and the crew for 9 months a top notch company. Great Customer Service, go out of their way to help.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    619
    Originally posted by rasputinj
    I can second VPSColo, was with Rus and the crew for 9 months a top notch company. Great Customer Service, go out of their way to help.
    And I third that..

    But if you would like a relatively cheap VDS with a control panel, do check out FDCservers VDS. Most of their plans come with unmetered traffic and free control panels.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,163
    Originally posted by Trimax
    And I third that..

    But if you would like a relatively cheap VDS with a control panel, do check out FDCservers VDS. Most of their plans come with unmetered traffic and free control panels.
    Think the guy wants to get away from overselling

    Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    10,574
    If you want a really good VPS with people ready to help with anything try http://www.servint.net
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

  10. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •