Php 4.3.10 problem

Hello

i have install it and i have install also Zend 2..5.7 but a lot of scripts dont work anymore and give

Warning: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/altropc/public_html/include/functions.php on line 323

Did you use a automatic tool to upgrade apache such as cPanel's easyapache or did you do it manually via shell? Also, make sure you included and needed PHP modules in the compilation.

Regards,
    Rob

i have upgrade it with easyapache of CPanel

Also invision board give:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/pinuit/public_html/forum/sources/Topics.php on line 1545

Re: Php 4.3.10 problem

Originally posted by adapter
    Hello

i have install it and i have install also Zend 2..5.7 but a lot of scripts dont work anymore and give

Warning: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/altropc/public_html/include/functions.php on line 323
    try reinstalling zend again... sounds like the issue i had with upgrading to 4.3.10 without doing zend AFTER the php upgrade
    Joe
    www.DollarWebHosting.Biz
    |:| Shared |:| Reseller |:| Dedicated |:|

One way to tell really quickly is go into the php.ini file and comment out the zend section. You should also try disabling any other optimization software installed such mmcache...

Mmcache works fine with 4.3.10 and Zend together. We use them on over 30 servers without an issue.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Mine is working fine . Just I did easy apache in Cpanel.

ok i have found the problem, if i do a php -v from ssh i see that i have 2.5.7 but when i do a phpinfo from web i still use 2.5.1!!!!

why?

i have already restart apache and server

thx

check which php.ini u are using
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Why?
    Most likely this is because you're running 2 different versions of php. If your server CAME with php installed (and http, etc) via rpm, you need to remove those before installing utilities such as cpanel, because CPanel's php and apache binaries are much more reliable and stable, not to mention the fact that cpanel uses their own settings, not those built into rpms.
    If you take a look at the phpinfo information, you'll see something like this.
    Code:
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path
    Usually, the second version of php is related closely to that path. On newer installs its in /usr/local/lib (or /usr/local/Zend if you're using ZO).

Remove the php and http rpms from your server if you're using them, they're worthless on a cpanel machine.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons