hosting with subdomains on different IP

Anybody may offer hosting with subdomains on different IP ?

What do you mean?

I need hosting plan with 3 domains and 15-20 subdomains for each domain name. But subdomain have to be on different IP adresses.

You might have trouble getting approval for 60 IP addresses unless you have a valid cause. If you get approval for the IP's, then most hosts should be able to meet this need.

I think it is possible to create different subdomains on different IP addresses with cPanel and WHM. For this you would need to have WHM access (reseller level).

Also the host would probably charge quite a bit for IP addresses if they decide to sell them to you, as they are only required for SSL certificates.

Originally posted by Jason.NXH
    Also the host would probably charge quite a bit for IP addresses if they decide to sell them to you, as they are only required for SSL certificates.
    An IP address is most commonly needed for SSL certificates, but it is not the only thing it is needed for.

Originally posted by Karthick
    You might have trouble getting approval for 60 IP addresses unless you have a valid cause. If you get approval for the IP's, then most hosts should be able to meet this need.

IP adresses 3 for domains with subdomains may be the same. In this way i need only 20 IP

Well....if I may ask...what for??

Originally posted by alex111
    IP adresses 3 for domains with subdomains may be the same. In this way i need only 20 IP
    Okay, that would be a lot easier than 60 IP Addresses, but you still need to provide a good reason.

That might cost a fair bit

Does your IP requirements meet ARIN's regulations?
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

for posters store like www posters-buy com

Originally posted by monster123
    Does your IP requirements meet ARIN's regulations?
    What does it mean?

An IP address is most commonly needed for SSL certificates, but it is not the only thing it is needed for.
    And anonymousFTP, is that right ?

anything else ?
    GoldHostingSolutions.com
    Linux/cPanel/Fantastico Web Hosting Solutions

Anybody know such kind of hosting?

Maybe there is one, but I doubt on Earth, unless it would cost a fortune

What else do you use them for?
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Some people think that having seperate IP's is good for google.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Yes there are other valid reasons that qualify for getting IPs, but the case here (I think) is ecommerce oriented. So IMHO:

A dedicated IP is needed if you require a SSL Certificate... for example, when you have your own merchant account to do eCommerce transactions with on your website. Otherwise, a shared IP will perform the same tasks that a dedicated IP would.

You don't need a dedicated IP or a SSL Certificate if you are using Affiliate programs that collect for your sales, PayPal, 2Checkout, Clickbank, etc., because you're sending your customers to thier secure sites to enter thier credit card information.

Getting more IPs per server gets harder and harder. I don't think anyone is going to get a straight answer as to why they are so limited, but the fact is, they are and that is why they are so judiciously distributed according to valid needs.

Search engines care about site content the most. Having a domain name is also preferable for some search engines but a unique IP certainly is not something that will affect your search engine standing.

Many people still seem to think that "search engines may block shared IP numbers for some reason, so if you have your own unique IP number, you do not have this problem".

IPs do not matter with search engines. Last I heard, Search Engines block by domain name, not IP, in case of abuse. Very rarely would any even consider banning by IPs as they are well aware how virtual hosting works.

as I said in the beginning... that is just IMHO, but I hope it is helpful.

I don't think you will have any luck finding a hosting company that can give you 500 IP's because they have to justify the usage to AIRN. I've been there, done that and I believe that you should abandon the idea altogether.
    What I would suggest for you to do is get hosting with a company that can give you maby 10 or 20 IP's and build 10 or 20 smaller networks and link them together. Only link sites with different IP's and even better different Class C's so as to decrease the probability of being penalsed by google.
    You will be walking a thight rope with this scheme so be prepared to have your network of sites banned anytime.

Originally posted by coight
    What else do you use them for?
    IP's can be used for SEO purposes, Name Servers etc. Also, some applications need a dedicated IP; e.g. if I remember correctly, ET ES needs a dedicated IP. Basically it is a multiplayer game server built with Java.

You'll pay $1-3 for each IP, but I'm sure you will find a smaller host who will give you a discount for 60 IPs.