Grand Opening: 10TB 5TB in/5TB out $200/m

We've just recieved confirmation of our first DS3 being installed by AT&T and our second coming from Qwest and now are ready to accept orders for colocation. We will have onsite hardware replacement for HDD's, RAM, and PSU's and will order per client request other hardware. We have 16 slots available, and once we fill up those slots we will order our OC3 and leave 1 DS3 for redundancy. We allow legal adult content as well as IRC.

$200/month
    5TB in/5TB out, 10TB total
    Until our 2nd DS3 is installed customer's will be restricted to 5mbit burstable. Once the 2nd DS3 is installed they will be upgraded to 10mbit.
    Power backup
    5 Usable IPs

Extras:
    Ip's: $2 per IP
    BW: $50 per TB

Our site is http://www.securebsd.info and you can contact me directly via email @ admin@securebsd.info.

*Note* Do not traceroute to our site, our DS3's are not here so the website is hosted on an FDC machine temporarily.

These offer's are not on our site, only our TOS is posted until our html coder finishes our site completely.

Either your site is down or my IP is being firewalled by your server.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Wouldnt be firewalling, Might check to make sure it's resolving since I setup the DNS tonight.

By me their site is working fine.
    Quite good offer but the entire site isnt up shame.

Question:

How could you burst to 5TB either direction even with 10Mbit capped? Probably merely reaching it with 20Mbit capped.

The idea was unlimited in/out, however the first forum clearly states I can't offer "unlimited" or "unmetered" service so I picked a number that you couldnt reach at the cap.

You are able to offer unmetered server. Well, you could post ~3TB in or out instead of 5TB, that is never attainable with 10Mbit port. You might want to edit the post before mods get in touch with you.

The thing is that if there is a 10mbit cap on the port then max you can achieve is 3.2TB in and 3.2TB out = 6.4TB combined. to be able to reach 10TB (in theory of course) you should offer a 15mbit port...

Ultra you were quicker...

yep, better to edit it.

Sent an email to the mods to edit the post. btw, for those looking for where it say's we cant offer unmetered/unlimited bw its here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/announ...ouncementid=53