OnTimeHosting first impression

Hi guy,

Finally I decided to go on with OntimeHosting. Everything is so cool. Support is swift, the response is around 15mins through email. I am so please with Scott (pulis).

I will be back here every 3 months and write reviews. Hopefully they will be all good views.

Nigel

could you share what domain you are hosting with them ? and what plan you have orderd ?

X
    Professional Coder click here to contact me

my domain is: nigelnguyen.org. It's abit still unfinished as I got a sudden work over the weekend... come back sometimes around this work..

I am on V100 plan (500MB).

regards,
    Nigel

Yeah, support is pretty quick so far. I'm not sure Scott goes anywhere. ;-)

Is Scott the only person running this company?

to me it doesnt matter how many ppl run a company as long as the company works fine. That's all I need. Consider the more ppl the more we have to pay for them to cover the costs.

regards,
    Nigel
    P.S: I am still very happy with scott. most of reply is around at most 20 mins even on christmas day.

I have been with ontimehosting for a year now. The service is the best I have seen in years, much better then companies I know with a staff of 10.

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a place to stay longer term

Thumbs up

Good to know so many satisfied clients for OntimeHosting. Also thank you for sharing your experience with OntimeHosting.

their shared hosting plans are priced quiet well... though their reseller plans looks little costly..
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

nice job hope everything is going well. thnx for sharing your bit of knowledge.

Originally posted by Inihon Valve
    I have been with ontimehosting for a year now. The service is the best I have seen in years, much better then companies I know with a staff of 10.

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a place to stay longer term

Can you post what site you have had with them for a year and what their site name was prior to June 10, 2004?

You want my kids social security number too? (kidding, if thats allowed here)

I have been with them since July 2004 so I wouldnt know what how and where before that.

I host many sites with them but they are all NPOs,

www.english2day.com (if people want to place links here let me know its PR4 and over 2000 uniques a month)

www.chinese2day.com
    www.lawyer2day.com
    etc etc etc

So right now I am a reseller for ontime and therefor these domains are under my reseller account.. I started with 1 domain and the cheapest pack, as traffic and space increased we climbed to the reseller package. We are a Japan based company and just a family organisation! If you want dates, pics etc etc just let me know BLue!