Who else is in love with ServInt's tech service?

I gotta say I've never experienced such quick and comprehensive service as I have with ServInt. I signed up recently. I didn't know too much about setting up nameservers, or how to su into root, or none of that stuff that I've recently learned how to do.

They answered(ing) every question I feel embarrassed that I don't know the answer to. They've done it with detail and without making me feel stupid for not knowing what to do. They don't give short little sentences like they could't be bothered with you. I got a response to one question in a blazing 4 minutes. I couldn't believe it!

All I gotta say is that if this is an omen to come, then they're gonna have a customer for life with me (and probably recommendations for my other friends who are suffering with other hosting companies.)

Seems legit to me. Keep up the good work servint.

Btw, do you have the url of the site hosted with them?

Yea- they really do rock. My only complaint is they're TOO good. I'm sort of trying to learn things, and I had some goofy problem with no 'A' record (or something). Researched my butt of reading forums, tried everything I could think of, wrote this LONG email to support detailing everything I tried. 2 minutes later, they send back that they've fixed it by running 'x'.

Guh- I felt like such a doof. Now I'm tempted to just yell for support anytime I have a problem because they'll just fix it. I learn more trying to hack it out myself, but they make it very tempting just to rely on them.

They were a really good choice for my venture into VPS, though. No way I'd be able to learn stuff without knowing they'll be there to go in and fix anything I can't figure out.

I agree that their tech support is top-notch, and their response time to my e-mails is the fastest I've seen.

Anyone who's looking for a VPS solution, I would recommend ServInt in a heartbeat. I'm one of their many happy customers.

Lads you should always provide a URL when Praising a company so that people dont think it's just the company Praising themselves

Originally posted by Sposs
    Lads you should always provide a URL when Praising a company so that people dont think it's just the company Praising themselves
    ServInt has such a great reputation on here already that I highly doubt they would need to stoop to that level.

But yeah, the best thing is to provide a URL.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Originally posted by Moni-Q
    ServInt has such a great reputation on here already that I highly doubt they would need to stoop to that level.

But yeah, the best thing is to provide a URL.
    I know but im afraid there's a murky side to the hosting world

We have had servers with Servint for close to 2 years now. When I have called the datacenter for support, the phone never made it past two rings before someone picked up. Always, they have been courtious and helpful.

Email to support has always been answered very quickly. Because I am one of those people that wants to know exactly what has been done on the server, they always give me detailed responses.

The owner, Reed, is a real "stand-up" guy. He has been straight-forward and honest with all our dealings with him. We have also had very favorable dealings with Christian Dawson, as he went "above and beyond" to meet our needs. Leslie, in billing, has been helpful (and always cheerful )---especially when we were changing banks and there were difficulties involved.

With the exception of the cutting of the MCI fiber optic cable incident, downtime has been very, very minimal.

No datacenter is perfect; however, in our experience, Servint has come the closest.

Oh...for you (rightfully) suspicious types, my website is in my sig.

-Lamar
    Going out of business in our 10th year.

Hello,

I won't go into a big post and only have one word to say.

BRILLIANT!!

Sorry for the no url- it was in my profile and I figured that was good enough. This one's just a hobby site (and undergoing a bit of work on the navigation at the moment)- but it's a real site:

http://media-cow.net

;o) It's one of several fan sites I've got on the ServInt VPS, but I'll spare you the Soap Opera ones. (I'll remember for next time, though.)