hostcharge.com merchant service... anyone use them?

Hello,

Does anyone use hostcharge.com??? They are looking pretty good. But before I do anything i need to know how reliable they are. What is the response time for their support? Also does anyone know if there is a set of api functions to parse transactions using php, asp or cgi?

Any comments are welcome.
    ...::: HOST APPROVAL :::...
    Web Hosting Directory
    http://www.hostapproval.com/
    http://www.hostapproval.com/hostadmin/add_your_host.php

looking good to me

Hostcharge is looking better to me every second. I was talking to a guy from the company last night, but my isp failed. I want to learn more too, as the prices are good.
    Steve
    SwiftyHost Management
    SwiftyHost Reseller Solutions

Resell Linux AND Windows Hosting
    CPanel/WHM Reseller Plans Coming Soon

In case you haven't seen it already, take a look at this
    thread...

Yes that is how i found them :-)
    ...::: HOST APPROVAL :::...
    Web Hosting Directory
    http://www.hostapproval.com/
    http://www.hostapproval.com/hostadmin/add_your_host.php

Hey hostcharge is very rliable I can promise. I know the owner and hes a good guy and before i knew him he was a good web hosting owner. Anyways he knows what hosting compnaies need because once he was one!
    VibeHost, A DensityHost Company
    Under NEW Ownership
    Quality, Affordable Reseller Hosting
    www.vibehost.com

hi vsector,
    I was same as you, a bit weiry at no signup form, but I went for it, and I must say, I am Very Impressed..... My advice, Go with them, to me, its a full merchant account without expense

Hi,

If the moderators dont mind me putting in a word. I can honestly say that at hostcharge we really cater to each of our clients needs. if you have any questions please by all means feel free to directly contact me: asher@acenet-enterprises.net

If you like i can give you emails of our clients you can talk to them about the system if you like.

regards,
    asher.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

I use em, they kick 2checkout's a$$ thats for sure. their discount rate is unbeatable and the level of customer support is outstanding. their features ... well they're unique

matt

Yeah they probably do and 2checkout.com is getting worse every day!
    VibeHost, A DensityHost Company
    Under NEW Ownership
    Quality, Affordable Reseller Hosting
    www.vibehost.com

how do they compare with revecom?

Well if they beat 2checkout, that would mean they stomp revecom's Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr back side

I have no idea though, since I don't use them..
    I would like to try them, only thing holding me back is the $15 charge back fee
    Mark Sullivan
    http://www.allnethost.com/

Hi allmark,

If you get chargebacks then you pay for them
    Thats why we have proper chargeback insurance programs. If you have a lot of chargebacks then you should definately consider chargeback insurance (if you decide to go with us that is )

Regards,
    Asher.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

Anyone know whether HostCharge supports AMEX and Discover?
    Hostit365.com - Reliable Web Hosting with magical support
    cPanel #1 Web Hosting Control Panel Included
    WHT members benefit from our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee with no small print
    Now accepting PayPal™ - Click here to order now

Not at the moment we dont, the discount rate both of them are offering is not worth it They dont fit into our plans of 4% and lower discount rate. If you have any questions let me know.

Regards,
    Asher.

Originally posted by ^Kyo
    Hi allmark,

If you get chargebacks then you pay for them
    Thats why we have proper chargeback insurance programs. If you have a lot of chargebacks then you should definately consider chargeback insurance (if you decide to go with us that is )

Regards,
    Asher.
    I understand your point Kyo, Only problem I have all the current 3rd party merchants don't charge or give you a couple free charge backs each month..

I have only had 1 charge back in 2 months.
    KNOCK ON ALL THE WOOD FOUND AROUND ME
    Mark Sullivan
    http://www.allnethost.com/

Mark,

I can safely say this, if a merchant has a good track record with us, then we'd definately absorb the chargeback fee's for him/her. But in the end it really comes down to honesty whether we honour our word or not, you be the judge

But again I can confirm, we would absorb the cbf if your track record is good (relatively few chargebacks).

Regards,
    Asher.