Exclamation simple programming needed! contact asap if interested

Hello!

I am currently doing some probability experiments and what I am looking for is a programmer that can transpose a card game I have created into a java applet or another programming language so that I can analyze the results from many different outcomes of the game and then calculate probabilities. Basically what I need is a programmer to write my game so that I can play it MANY times and look for trends, etc. The programmer is not required to have any probablity knowledge, that part is my job!

My game is actually a really simple card game, so if you are interested please email, msg or pm me so I can provide my needs and then get a quote from you.

I think this project should be really easy, (I just do not have the necessary programming knowledge to complete it), so as a consequence I am not willing to spend too too much on it, but then again... contact me for info/offers.

BTW - I am looking forward for this to be completed by tuesday, so if you are looking for some quick cash, and have some spare time, this project may be for you. I live in Canada so I am willing to pay via Hyperwallet, money order or cheque.

Thank you all, for your time! I am looking forward to hearing some offers.

Contact info:
    msn messenger: bobabill@hotmail.com
    email: bobabill@hotmail.com (same as msn)

Script completed.