Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live

Xbox Live

You know my name. I will probably be playing Halo2 on live the rest of the day. I dont have my mic.

That's nice to know... Thanks.
    Steve

So what is halo2 like?
    i have halo but it gets repeatative and there are not many weapons
    but it is still a good game

This is the first time I have beem on Halo2 live. I also keep getting interupted by family and sit around getting killed...LOL

Crappies... I put in Deception (which I havent really played much) and kept getting my butt whipped on Live. That sucks, but then, MK never was one of my strong games..

Anyone in Halo2?

Halo 2 is the best sci-fi fps in history!!!

Bleh...
    </3 Xbox Live

I'm not playing multiplayer, and have no high speed in my area, BUT I'm playing.

As of tonight, I'm playing both HALO 2 on the XBOX, and Half-Life 2 on the PC. So far, both are absolutely awesome. I'm playing the single player only. So far I would give a slight edge to HALO 2 at this point. I don't get time to do much gaming these days, but I'm looking forward to some serious fun this weekend. Two games I've been waiting for.

ahh halo2 bloomin great game will you be playing later on i'll give you a game, a game of one on one slayer if you promise to let me kill you at least once .

had a guy on my game last night he was a 28 rating dood, the guy was awesome he would just seem to pop out of nowhere and cut of my head with that big sword thing

Well it's 8:16AM my time (central) right now. Let's see how many we can get together for a game tonight.

I don't like halo nor halo2. IMHO they suck. There is nothing new or better there then quake series or unreal tournament. I have no idea why so many people like these games. Please enlighten me.

Originally posted by sasha
    I don't like halo nor halo2. IMHO they suck. There is nothing new or better there then quake series or unreal tournament. I have no idea why so many people like these games. Please enlighten me.
    Come play me on live, and I will give you the enlightenment you seek my child

Originally posted by Gen-T
    I'm not playing multiplayer, and have no high speed in my area, BUT I'm playing.

As of tonight, I'm playing both HALO 2 on the XBOX, and Half-Life 2 on the PC. So far, both are absolutely awesome. I'm playing the single player only. So far I would give a slight edge to HALO 2 at this point. I don't get time to do much gaming these days, but I'm looking forward to some serious fun this weekend. Two games I've been waiting for.
    Crikey, I played Tribes for like 2-3 years. It's like a sport, and only then was I just getting into the game. It takes me ages to get into a game, and I can only invest so much time into 1 game. I've enjoyed BF1942 lately, but don't play much these days.

Multiplayer rocks, but sometimes I like the peace and quiet of single player. No trolls there.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    I've enjoyed BF1942 lately, but don't play much these days.

Should checkout the Desert Combat mod. Adds current weapons/vehicles to the maps.
    GotPing Internet
    www.gotping.com

Originally posted by sasha
    thanks for that but i dont seem to recall the thread starter asking if you liked the game or not just if people on live would like a game, so we really dont give a rats *** if you like it or not

I was banned from xbox live

why?

i just got my Xbox 2 days ago..find it hard to use it, maybe i got used to the mouse and the key board.
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

Anyway.... I will be on tonight if any of you lamerz think you can take me on. My name is the same here as it is there. Let me know who will be on and at what time. I probably wont be on before 6PM Central time.

When I come up behind you and rip your spine in half with my energy sword, you will fall to your knees and worship me as the Halo2 God for a moment before your body goes completely limp

Originally posted by wello
    why?

i just got my Xbox 2 days ago..find it hard to use it, maybe i got used to the mouse and the key board.
    I found the xbox kinda of boring the way it is so I run Linux on it. Made a mistake and hit the wrong button and it connected to live when I was booted into a different OS.

I have 2 xbox's...one for me and one for the kids. They got mad because my serial number is banned.

No biggie, All I have to do is buy another xbox but blah.

Originally posted by Webdude
    Anyway.... I will be on tonight if any of you lamerz think you can take me on. My name is the same here as it is there. Let me know who will be on and at what time. I probably wont be on before 6PM Central time.

When I come up behind you and rip your spine in half with my energy sword, you will fall to your knees and worship me as the Halo2 God for a moment before your body goes completely limp
    if you would just wait until i get used to halo 2 maybe 2-3 month i might be able to prove ur a noob
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

Nobody with Xbox, Live, and Halo 2??? You people all in BFE or something? Seems like so many talk the talk, but cant walk the walk. Bah humbug on you all!

Anyway, it's a lot different playing on live than regular, took me a few (3) days to get the hang of it and am on level 5 out of 42 or something. I just hate that sword though (unless it's in my hands), anyone with it kills you on the first hit. I tell people on the communicator when I get it "DONT SHOOT! I'M CARRYING A WHITE FLAG AND AM UNARMED!"

Alas, they shoot me dead anyway

Please add the gamertag eLiTeGuRu (same as my name). I will be on tonight.

Originally posted by eLiTeGuRu
    Please add the gamertag eLiTeGuRu (same as my name). I will be on tonight.
    Added. It will either be me or one of my sons playing..

I need to find a place to buy atleast a 10 foot ethernet cable so I can plug it into my router, anyone know of such a place, and one that also ships to canada?

Halo rocks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast