Profitable hosting company for sale - good startup business – quick sale

I have had two sales fall through at the last minute, and am now looking for a quick sale. The two offers I had accepted were in the $450 range. I am now looking for offers of $380+.

Please PM/e-mail for site details.

We host 5 websites - 3 pay monthly, 2 pay semi-annually

Here is a breakdown of the clients and packages:

Bronze package: 100mb space, 2gb bandwidth, $5/month
    Silver package: 250mb space, 5gb bandwidth, $10/month
    Gold package: 500mb space, 10gb bandwidth, $15/month

Monthly clients:

2 x Bronze package @ $5/month = $10/month - Both renew on the 10th of each month - been with us for around 8 months

1 x Gold package @ $15/month = $15/month - Renews on the 21st of each month - been with us for about 4 months

Semi-Annual clients:

1 x Silver package @ $53 every 6 months = $53 every 6 months - Renews on the 20th of November – been with us about 5 months

1 x Gold package @ $79.50 every 6 months = $79.50 every 6 months - Renews on the 29th of December – been with us about 4 months

Total average monthly revenue: $47.08
    Total annual revenue: $565
    Their payment method is PayPal.

This site runs on reseller account with cPanel which costs $24.99/month for 2gb of space and 30gb of bandwidth.

Space allocated: 1450mb
    Space used: around 600mb at this time
    Bandwidth allocated: 29gb
    Bandwidth used: Usually below 5gb.

What's Included: Website, domain name, full rights to the company, template files included (PSD's etc.) for the site design, the order script (custom coded, integrated with paypal, worth $80)

Reason for sale: My partner no longer has time for the company anymore and
    I don’t have the money to buy out his half of the business so I have reluctantly agreed to sell in the hopes of devoting my time to making my other ventures successful.

This is a start-up (but cash-positive) web hosting business with considerable potential. It only has a few clients so is ideal for someone who wants a shortcut into the hosting industry. We would favour buyers entering the hosting business wanting to start a new company over those buying the site for any traffic it may have or solely for the clients.

We have a good relationship with our hosting provider and would wish for the new owners to stay with them to maintain the reliability and speed of the hosting we provide to our clients.

We would prefer to sell the whole company to maintain the continuity of our clients' service. If a suitable offer is not made for the entire package, we will consider selling the clients separately.

If you do have any questions or would like to make an offer then feel free to ask via email or PM. I will post anything which I think is relevant to everyone in this post (to make sure that the thread stays clean).

Price: We are looking $380+.

Thanks for your time,

Jamie
    jamie@swift-serve.com

P.S. Swift-Serve.com is not the company for sale.
    Jamie, http://www.ativi.com - jamie@ativi.com
    AIM: Atividotcom | ICQ: 334982413 | MSN: msn@ativi.com | Yahoo: Atividotcom

Jamie,

Please PM me with the site name.

Charles
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

same here, please privied also the top bidder as i am very interested

All information requested has been sent and all PMs have been replied to.

Regards,
    Jamie

Please PM with the site name. Thanks

Aiesh

Please pm or email me with the information as well. My email is support@amzia.net. Thanks

All PMs have been sent/replied to. I'm not taking any more offers now.

Thanks,
    Jamie