Google Adsense rules in parked domains

Hi,

I recall one of google's rules for adsense, is that you can't use it in a site which only purpose is for showing adds.

Actually, I've just saw a thread where someone quoted :

"Ads must not be displayed on any domain parking websites, pop-ups, pop-unders, error, registration, or "thank you" pages, or in any email.
    Ads may not be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant. "

However, I've just realized that both sedo and pool parking pages are full with google adds !!

Do they have an special agreement or something ?

Or, I mean, the question is, if I park my self in my own host, can I put google adds there ?

They have a special deal with them. They use the domainpark solution vs adsense most publishers use
    Domain Maven

ooh, thanks to clarify that.

Since I saw that, I was tempted to self-park my pages in a cheap hosting and put adsense on it.

Anyway, it is strange, but the paragraph I quoted in my first post is no longer in the policies page.
    Not even a mention about parking pages is done there.

Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

DomainPark is incredible, but requires 750,000 or 1 million page views/month? I forget... far beyond what most people control.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

1 million page views and they are VERY picky who they partner with. enom, sedo, dotster, RegisterFly, Register.com, network solutions are some of their well known partners.
    Domain Maven

DomainSponsor is another large one. And I an not sure how you can be very picky... very few people/companies are controlling that kind of traffic to begin with.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance