What I want to do:
* Provide contents and charge visitors for the access.
* the main site is www.maindomain.com,
the pay site is "www.maindoaminc.om/members".
* The members site is password protected and every paid member should have their own user/pass access.
1. I know all the cpanel accounts have the password-protect dir functions. But is there a way to automacitally generate the user/pass so that the visitors can view the members section right away? How does the merchant account work with this?
2. I saw some ccbill, globill, work on some site. Not sure how that works. Do they provide the pass-protect service to the members dir?
3. 2checkout has a service for "membership" site. Does it offer pass-protection to the members dir if I use their service?
I am totally new to this, and I am not sure whether I ask the questions right. Bu the way, I don't know where to put this one, so I leave it at the webhosting forum. Sorry if it's the wrong forum.