An option to search all threads started by a user

Greetings!

I often use the search user feature to check on the posts. I often go through each post that I made. However, I've always wanted to see specifically all the threads that I started. I am pretty sure this is a useful option since there is a limit on the post per week in the ads forums.

What I currently do now is to click on my username and then it will automatically search for all my posts. What I wanted is when I click on my username, it will go to my user page and will give me two options: search for all posts I made or search for all threads I started. I have seen it over YaXay.

If this option is already in WHT, kindly advise as I haven't seen it.

Thank you very much!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

2 Ways to get posts, but not sure about threads:

Go to the search page and under "Search By User Name" enter the name.

Or click on the search button under a post made by that person.

You could then just look down the list at threads you have posted because it does show the person who started. Not the best way to do it, especially if you have lots of posts.
    Steve

Yaxay is vB3. When WHT is vB3, you'll have the same option. Until then, you can try like Vortex-Steve suggested.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.