Help!!Legal opinions advertising?

Hi, I have bought a domain for a highend shopping plaza. Over 60 high-end names,,Eddie Bauer,abercrombie and fitch,jjill,Baja fresh,panera bread.......It's an outside mall.It's the newest and basically only plaza like this with in 30 miles.The domains had just expired and i picked them up the same day..The name is www,xxxxstreetshoppes,com, I also own www,xxxxstreetshoppes,net . Anyhow, I have contacted the developer that owns and leases the individual shoppes out. They asked for the domain names and a cost. i sent them a nice memo out stating the names but no cost because iw asn't sure what they were worth.. They have not gotten back to me. I didn't want to harass them so i havn't called them back.. Anyhow, i setup an under construction page with a counter and stats. I have it listed under google ads, with the shop names for keywords. I only have a 2.00 max for the campaign so it won't get out of control. It has been up for only 2 days now and it has received 50 hits each day so far. I was wondering legality wise if i could approach the shop owners to advertise with me on my website. Or would that be against the law since i'm not affiliated with the shoppes developer.I don't think their name is copyrighted or trademarked.I'm thinking if i could get each store in the plaza to advertise with me i could charge about 40 to 50 buck x 68 stores..you do the math... I'm not sure where this should have been posted so feel free to move it.thanks in advance with any comments.

Wow. Yet another reason why some people should not be allowed on the net.

For legal opinions you really should consult a lawyer.

I haven't figured out what this has to do with Reseller hosting though?

I haven't figured out what this has to do with Reseller hosting though?
    Thats why i wrote this.
    I'm not sure where this should have been posted so feel free to move it.thanks in advance with any comments.

Thanks for the great comments guys, real informative. Why bother replying if you're not going to read and try to comprehend what the person is writing..don't have anything to say..

Wow. Yet another reason why some people should not be allowed on the net.

Because I'm actually out to make some money and your just busy posting b***s*** replys.I wasn't looking for legal advice just some comments from people who have dealt with this in the past. This was my first post here.I don't think i offended anyone with anything in my writing.I'm not sure who these "junior Guru's" are but they need to be mentored alot more before the name "guru" is affiliated with their names.

Goodluck junior Gurus selling your $2.00 domains.After selling them maybe you'll upgrade your rides to a Hyundai..

Might want to upgrade your attitude.

It's unlikely that anyone who sees this thread will have any motivation to help you.

Okay,

You state in your previous post that you are not looking for legal opinions, yet your topic states "Help!!Legal opinions advertising?" and your first post asked if it was legal to approach the business. So yes, you were asking for legal advise.

The method of acquiring income that you are asking about just seems inappropriate to me, and that is why you did not receive a warm reception.

P.S. I worked my butt off to purchase my 2004 Hyundai Sonata, so stop dogging the imports.

A little perspective..

This is what we call "cybersquatting" or "domain hijacking." Sure, they slipped up for a bit and didn't renew on time. This is not an excuse to TAKE THEIR DOMAIN. That is the action of an opportunistic piece of netscum.

Sell them their domains back. Charge what it cost you if you have a conscience. Charge just a little more if your conscience is of the negotiable nature. Charge a lot more if you have no conscience.

If the name of the domain is the same as the plaza you are walking on a potential mine field of legal hurdles which can be triggered by the plaza owner. Remember he may not have registered the trademark but he will definitely be registered as a business establishment since its there in brick and mortar. And to make matters worse you intend to use the domain for advertising his leased shoppes. A piece of cake for any lawyer lol