I need a partner!

I'm looking for someone who wants to run an Unreal IRCd network with me. I've got ideas for names and I've been on IRC for about 3 or 4 years... and I know how to use the IRCop commands. I'm looking for someone who wants to run it together, along with my friend Cheater. We both know what we're doing and have both ran a network before with another friend, but he had to leave. So we wanted to restart the network and hopefully meet some new people as well as bringing some of my own friends. If you're interested, Please let me know. Leave you AIM/MSN/Email and I'll get back to you as soon as you respond since I'm on a lot. If you'd rather keep this private, I respect your requests, and feel free to drop me a PM.
    ~Thanks so much. Hopefully we can be partners.
    -- BladeX --

:: IRCops ::
    If you've had any experience with being an IRCop or just want to join our network (IF I FIND A PARTNER) Please contact me as well, or keep lookin back to this topic as I update.
    :: Thanks for reading ::
    Last edited by BladeX; 10-16-2004 at 01:52 AM.

Hello,
    I am really interested. I have been on IRC for ~4 years. I am a Service Administrator(higher then just IRCOp) on a medium-sized network with a lot of expirience. I can set up IRCd+Serivces with no problem.
    If you are interested - contact me on:
    AIM: alexeygm1
    MSN: xakep_a@msn.com
    Email alexg@alexeyg.com

Best Regards,
    Alex.

Alrighty, I'm mostly lookin for someone who can pay for it though, till I start making a profit off my one site me and my friend Cheater run, then I'll throw in my money. Keep the offers coming though.
    -- BladeX --

I am interested in becoming an IRC op. I've had plenty of experience in this area, and I am online a lot. Please get back to me.

i am interested in becoming an IRC op as well, aim me for more info

Me as well.
    BionHosting - Simply BION'd Hosting.
    ♠ Need Something special? Contact us today! Toll-Free 1-888-535-2187
    Shared Hosting ♦ Proxy Hosting ♦ Reseller Hosting (Includes WHMCS)
    Virtual Private Servers (2 Locations: East and West) ♦ Dedicated Servers

i'm interested as well. Especially as you provide a free domain redirect service and i provide a free hosting service.

Alrighty guys, I'll be contacting you as soon as I get a partner who can pay for the IRCd shell. Maybe domain, but I might be able to get that... You all should be hearing a response to me within a few days, If you're requesting to be partners and can provide an IRCd shell or anything, I'll get back to you ASAP so we can get the network up fast as possible.
    - BladeX! -
    P.S. If you really want to stand out, for when I pick the IRCops, It'd be a huge asset if you could bring members to the network and if you can, PLEASE state that during your post.

Let me preface this first by saying I AM NOT FLAMING you, if the MODs believe it to be, please feel free to delete the message.

I would personally say you should wait a little and save the ca$h up. If you are in a position now where you can not afford a Domain name. Cause if you get a partner who is footing the bill, there will inevitably be a problem. As that person is going to want to have the MOST say since it is their money on the line. Its just my opinion and something you may want to look at.

I am positive I can bring users to the server as well, as I know a lot of people who use IRC regularly.

I have run a small IRC network off my server before.
    As long as you'd be willing to set everything up i'd provide it.

Latic - I got a friend who can set it up - No Problem there. Expect a PM from me within a day or two.
    eTIER3 - Same as above - A PM or IM from me in a day or 2.
    w3bdesign - Great. That puts you ahead of all the other requests for IRCops.
    Will get back to everyone soon as I work things out with the people who are offering me a place to host the IRC network!
    Daver - If it was really a problem, a friend of mine can get a domain for me. Which is why I said maybe. Thanks for your input though, I did not consider it a flame.
    -- Thanks so much everyone, Appreciate it! --
    - BladeX

Hi mate,

What do you mean Host the IRC network?

I think both me and eTier3 both just said we'd host it.

Yeah, I got someone else who offered as well. So I'm just trying to make sure I don't blow anyone off, as he was the first to offer. Although, If you have better/stable hosting and can offer it longer time period, I'd certainly go with you.
    -- BladeX --

And if you can bring any users, thats a plus as well!

Update: I sent a PM to Latic & eTier3... I'm also still looking for someone who can host the server... as neither of the two above have contacted me yet.
    -- Thanks!

still needed a partner? email me at
    lock3d[at]gmail.com