Looking for good web and email hosting

I am not savy enough to do colo or i'd host my own box , but securing and setting it up is not something i can do, so i am looking to outsource my web and email hosting..

what i need:

host my domain, 300mb web space with mysql/php/ssh/etc..
    host my email (pop/smtp) so i can use a email client , WITH webmail, with 1gb space total for email (should be enough) - unlimited users? prob wont need more then 50 accounts.. WebADMIN tool prefered to modify/add/deleted email accounts.

located westcoast hopefully, but as long as its usa doesn't matter.

I wish i knew enough to run my own box then i'd just colo or get a dedicated package and do everything myself, but i can't..

Who can do this for a reasonable price? the email is wehre i am having issues, finding 1gb storage for web space is easy, but 1gb for email with so many boxes seems to be hard, i am seeing people over 150mb and 5mb/meg above that which adds up way to fast

If you know somebody with good uptimes and even better support let me know.

-realized

Welcome to WHT realized,

Their is alot of host in WHT that can offer you that plan. I suggest you do a search or subit a request in hostquote for your service. SEARCH: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s= HOSTQUOTE: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php

Best of luck

Welcome to Web Hosting Talk, realized!

A good majority of web hosting companies today offer email account creation (POP, IMAP, Webmail, or a combination thereof), such that the quota comes out of your total webspace quota. It's also become pretty standard to offer an interface ("control panel") to facilitate the creation, modification, and deletion of email accounts.

Since this is pretty common, a good web hosting plan with 1-2 GB of space should be enough to hold your email and website. If you're specifically have problems finding a plan that allows 50+ accounts, you might consider what a "reseller" account. Such an account would not generally restrict the number of mailboxes that you are allowed.

hi,

you have not specified your budget, however as far as email and web space for hosting files are concerned, you can get 1.5-2 Gb space from a hosting company, same goes for all your other requirements like PHP/MySQL etc.

These are pretty standard, and you can get all the at a pretty good price too, as hosting is relatively cheaper in the US.

Good luck

Currently i am with interland , and their support/service is GREAT but pricing is kinda shadey..

Example is 1gb 'shared hosting' with email on a diffrent server, so 1gb for web but email would be limited to 350mb/TOTAL with 1.00/mb for anything above.

i pay 20.00 for interland.

40.00/60.00 a month for webhosting and email is fine, even 100.00+ if needed, so thats not much of an issue from the prices i have seen since i joined webhostingtalk.com

After being with interland i assumed that all providers were like that, where "1gb hosting plan" was for web only and email was separate but seems thats not the case

The thing about web hosting AND email is the majority of my plan will be for email, the website itself will be basic html, small flash intro , a few pics, and 2-3 forms that save to mysql or even flat files.. so the website wont use more then 10mb i'd say but lets go with 20 to be safe !

If you're using Interland for email, your email may not be reaching everyone or you may not receive mail from certain sites. Our transit site is there and we're having serious problems with email reaching us. I'm hoping we get our own box as we're going to fire Interland soon.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.