i need some Flash quotes

I do web design, but am not yet proficient in Flash technology. I have a client who wants some Flash integrated into their website. The current designs can be seen here for the home page and content pages:

http://www.dovehosting.com/tands/concept_home.jpg
    http://www.dovehosting.com/tands/concept_content.jpg

I need some quotes provided as to how much I'll be looking at to accomplish the Flash animations according to the following specifications:

concept_home - this is the home page concept of the website. All it will have on it is the navigation scheme for the page that's shown in the center. This will be animated and will come to rest in the position that you see it here... But, even after coming to rest, each button will still flash - the flash will alternate from button to button just to show some activity even after the main animation has ended. The main animation is basically just the buttons moving into the order that they're shown in, as well as the page names being "typed" across the buttons... There will also be "mechanical" sounds associated with the movements, to add to the idea that a machine is moving the navigation into place.

concept_content - this is the content page... the various sub-pages will follow this format. the white space will be where that page's information will go. As you can see, the navigation animation is moved off to the top left and is shrunken. It will still be animated up in the corner, but the main content area is now brought into focus. When someone wants to move to a different page, they can take the mouse up to the navigation scheme. When the mouse hovers over the navigation scheme, it will enlarge, allowing them to better read the various page options. Also, the image to the left of the
    content area, below the navigation scheme will change according to what page they're on. I'm thinking about having the navigation buttons display a different picture of the clients when the mouse hovers over one of the page options (it'll display it inside the actual button itself). Whatever button they click on, that will be the same image that shows on that particular page on the left side.

I hope this all makes sense. I don't want the whole site done in Flash, basically just the navigation thingy (the main version, and the smaller one that enlarges (although not to the same size as the main version) when moused over. The rest of the site, I will take care of... It will be done in HTML and PHP.

Please provide quotes. Thanks.

I can do it for 100$ paypal

75$ paypal - i need a new pool cue

I appreciate the quotes, and although I'm REALLY glad the quotes are so low, I want to be sure that the quality will be what's necessary. Do you guys have any examples... and/or are you willing to wait until the work is done to get paid. You won't have to transfer the FLA files until after you're paid, of course, but I'd like to see the end product first.

Let me know. Thanks.

here is some examples, all are in spanish, but you can see our skills.

www.villablas.com
    www.avenrut.com
    www.tuwebfacil.com
    www.tuabc.com
    www.orivenca.com.ve
    www.coolmaster.com.ve
    www.cauchosamillon.com
    www.casahogar.com.ve
    www.bioestetics.com
    www.cauchosamillon.com
    www.elboletin.com.ve
    www.fundazuhigado.org

and much more, but i think with that you can have and idea of our work.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Very pleased with your work. What turnaround time would I be looking at?

if you say yes today, should be ready no more than monday.

You should give us, the images for the job.

the response time from us depends on our job queue.
    WebHostingTalk.com

Well, I can't say "yes" until my clients say yes, but I do know they're looking at a deadline, so they'll need to light a fire under their feet.

I'm hoping I'll have final word today, no later than tomorrow. Thanks.

Great, good look with your customers!

We can handle all the type of work that you want with the low price of latin american workers

Just write here when you want to do business, or pm and i can give you my msn or email.

regards
    WebHostingTalk.com