php programmer needed script tweaking and mod

Brycewilson.net is getting a huge overhaul. The database has been overhauled, the site has been redesigned and now for the way the movies are accessed.

The current setup is with the pafiledb from phparena.net however I want it to be more customized and unique to brycewilson.net.

I have the mysql database which I do not want to redo so you will have to build your script around the current database. Basically I want it to list the categories like it currently does and also the files and descriptions like it currently does. However once the file is clicked I want it to go into a totally different look with the name of the file, the short description from the main page along with a watch it a rating and an email button.

Once the watch it button is clicked I want it to open a new window with a 468x60 on the top and a 120x600 banner on the right and the video nestled in there with the banners.

I have seen this done on several video sites and I have tried to do it however I can not.

You can see the new design at beta.brycewilson.net and the video information will need to go in the main content area.

If maybe you have an idea with how to deliver the videos that you think would be cool, I am open to suggestions.

Please PM me your quote and timeframe and past work
    People that cannot show me any past work will not get this job.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

job filled...thanks to all who contacted me...

mod: please close