Domain Name Resellers

I know questions simular have been asked about this, but I never found a good enough answer. What domain name reseller are you with, note I would like companys that have reseller api's like directi does. I would like to know how flexible the api is as to can you intergrate it into your web site, or is it hard. Thanks.

Hi there!

There are a number of simulatneous things to consider before settling down with a reseller service. Considering various problems faced by resellers everyday, following must be investigated before using registrar services:

A. Better Client/Reseller Support
    B. Adequate System Stability
    C. Reseller ControlPanel
    D. API Support

I have tried systems of Direct and eNom and I can say that Directi support is better than eNom. However, eNom has taken extra step right from the start to have a batter system stability, reseller CP and a complete API support.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

I concur except for one point. I like quality better than quantity. In most cases Directi will respond faster to support tickets; however, I didn't experience quality responses. When you try and clarify your question you get the same canned response. The half dozen times I called on the phone it was a severe language barrier. I'm pretty patient but the guy kept restating the same thing. That time I spent 45 minutes on a long distance call before he understood what I was telling him.