hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : Killer Hamsters!

Forum Jump

Killer Hamsters!

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

Killer Hamsters!

they're here and they're deadly!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/30/killer_hamster/

lock up your pet owners, this is a serious threat!!!

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru

I never knew that they were deadly,i never liked hamsters much, very interesting article though.

Old
WHT Addict

Interesting read, I`ll watch out the mine keep their jaws locked from now on, I`ve learnt that you must wash before handling them, then they don`t try and nibble you.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Bad hamster, BAD! Now anyone knows what happened to the hamster?... I'd give it 2 yrs of jail (in a little cup).

Cloud VPS Hosting

Old
WHT Addict

They only live for about 2 years anyway lol unless you have a son like mine, that decided to run around the house in his peddle cart and ram into one of the rolling hammy balls, the poor things leg was pushed through the seal that had opened and then when the cart was moved it closed, hammy1 was limping all night.

Old
Web Hosting Master

I love hamsters and my hamster loved me. I named my chesley and would give it a kiss once in a while because it loved me back because I treated it right.

I had a rabbit once name bubs who would hope in my room, bed, etc and use a litter box for the bathroom. She was a good rabbit. I remember when I was young and after I brushed my teeth she would nibble on my lip because of the toothpaste. I really liked to hold her because it was good rabbit. Its unfornate we had to put her in a cage that had 2 levels... she fell off the top level and broke he neck. I tried to make her feel comfortable and help her, but she died.

Old
Web Hosting Master

"anaphylactic shock" Same thing happens when a person that is allergic to a bee gets stung by one... He probably didn't know he was allergic, otherwise would have had an EPI PEN handy..

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Hosting Providers, Wholesale Registrars Help Radix Roll Out .HOST New gTLD Web Hosting News 2014-09-02 15:28:09
6fusion Launches Metering for AWS Users to Compare Cloud Services Web Hosting News 2013-07-29 14:23:03
AWS to Reach $24 Billion in Revenue by 2022: Morgan Stanley Web Hosting News 2013-05-31 10:22:31
AWS and GlowTouch Technologies Talk Public Cloud Opportunities in Upcoming Webinar Blog 2013-05-09 22:42:31
Go Daddy Super Bowl Commercial Gets Nerd Some Action Web Hosting News 2013-02-01 12:56:59