Need Designers & Programmers

I Need Designers & Programmers.

Contact me on AOL IM: SoulConscious

Serious Inquiries ONLY!

I have clients eager to upgrade their sites, so I am eager to find reliable people - to establish long term relationship with programmers and designers with lots of experience.

No flakes. I need people who when given a job, will give me a realistic deadline and complete the job. Too many people out there say they will do a job, then give excuses and get flakey. I need people who are hungry and serious, not spoil'd people who take on a job they cant finish or get distracted.

1. Experienced Flash Animators - $25 for Gorgeous headers
    750 x 200, 750 x 180, 750 x 150 in dimensions. Must be highly experienced.

I need about 10 of these done.

2. PHP programmers - must be highly experienced. $10 an hour. I am looking for someone to build me an automated newsportal, with archive, fully dynamic, people sign up, submit articles, editor edits the article, editor approves article, blurb paragraph goes on front page, they click for more, takes them to the full article. I need someone highly experienced for this job, NO newbies. I want something that doesnt have spagettie code, i want to sell this news software, as many clients requested it.

3. Script installers, with an obscene amount of experience not just installing, but customizing, graphic and web design, taking a generic script, customizing it, configuring it, making it look out of this world good and CUSTOMIZED. $10-20 a script. Script installers must have MIN of 2 years experience with PHP. If you are not a fluent pro at PHP dont respond to script installers. Customization is the most important part of installation, if you cant thoroughly customize, please DONT RESPOND.

Contact me on AOL IM: SoulConscious

I would give my email address, but too many spam bots out there.

No flakes. I need people who when given a job, will give me a realistic deadline and complete the job. Too many people out there say they will do a job, then give excuses and get flakey. I need people who are hungry and serious, not spoil'd people who take on a job they cant finish or get distracted.

Dont insult my intelligence and ask for more money than I am offering.

Thanks, FS
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 09-28-2004 at 12:56 PM.
    Submit your web site to our webmaster directory for FREE:

http://www.snuka.com

Reponse to the message

Hi,

I checked out you requirements and offer our services for the same.Before moving ahead if you want to have a look at the work done by us you cn send me a mail at knock2me2@yahoo.co.in asap.Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
    Last edited by provella; 09-28-2004 at 12:59 PM.

I can join, perhaps?

Many people have emailed me saying they are interested in helping me, but that I need to give more details about what it is that I want to do. So its only fair that I do so.

There are two ideas I wish to pursue.

I need to put together a team of developers for both projects with which I wish to see come to completion.

1. Open Source CMS system:
    2. Open Source Browser:

Project 1: Open Source CMS system

I wish to hire a dedicated PHP programmer who has a lot of experience, is not flakey and will complete this project in an appropriate and realistic time frame. I must stress that the developer be someone who will stick to the project and not quit half way through, it is too common that when hiring people over the internet a lot of people agree to start and complete a project, to then flake out and disappear part way through. For this reason and this reason alone, I will offer no retainer fee, or no upfront money, you either do the entire job and get paid, or you get no money at all. There is no shade of gray.

The specs for this Open Source CMS system are as following.

1. Must be 100% open source
    2. Must be PHP, SQL based
    3. Must be easy to use, intuitive and simple
    4. Must have easy to use interface for super admin, editors, publishers
    5. Must have good security, incase of disgruntled editor decides to purge everything
    6. Some kind of backup system
    7. publishers and editors must be members, thus there will be a required sign up process (using image verification) which involves verifying the persons email address.
    8. There will be different levels of membership (with different rights).
    a. a super admin, who will give out privileges
    b. editors who can read, review edit and publish articles
    c. writers who can submit articles with links & images for editors to review

9. would have a nice looking built in template
    10. In the admin section, the super admin would determine which modules went on the left and right hand side and in which order. At the top there would be horizontal links which the super admin could determine which news sections went up there. Each news section would have its own unique links and articles.
    11. Some examples of Modules on the front or sub pages
    a. Top Stories from different section
    b. Most read stories
    c. Authors (and their articles)
    d. Popular Links
    e. Messages
    f. Advertising

8. Center section would be where the top stories are, would be a blurb, an image, always the same size, then a link to read the full story, the full story would be local on the site, with an image and some links at the bottom of the story.

would be the generic template design, content would populate the template. In the future people would be able to customize the colors of the template. People would be able to make that top graphic flash or some image that would be uploaded.

An open source news portal CMS (content management system) software that’s idiot proof is the goal. I also want it done in such a way that I can sell it and give it away freeeeee, so it has to be open source and easy to install.

General Reminders:
    The top horizontally I want those to be categories so when you click on those there will be different news and different links on each side. A site manager so they can choose the categories and links. The admin section has got to be a clean, easy to use site customize.

Basically I want a script where people can start their own mass media online. The Admin can choose her own top graphic or flash and then the links on the left hand side and right hand side. The whole goal of this is to destroy the media monopoly by giving every human being on earth an affordable option of starting their own mass media. A Solid Content Management System with an archive, that’s easy to access with a search engine.

Super Browser. The second project I wish to see come to its fulfillment is something I have dreamed of and conceived for a while in my mind, but never had a chance to write it down and see to it that it comes to fulfillment.

1. 100% Open Source, 100% transparent
    2. Elite Encryption PGP style (Everything Encrypted).
    3. Easy to Use, Simple and Intuitive
    4. Focused on Business and Web Development
    5. Encrypted Built in mail or web mail?
    6. Encrypted P2P like winmx.com and kazaa.com
    7. Encrypted Phone
    8. Encrypted Video Conferencing
    9. Encrypted Chat
    10. Built in Search Engine
    11. Link Popularity
    12. Site world wide rank
    13. Built in tools like TV and Radio, Mp3 etc…
    14. Business tools, like Word, Excel, Frontpage, etc…
    15. Instant Messenging encrypted
    16. Email Encrypted.
    Submit your web site to our webmaster directory for FREE:

http://www.snuka.com