hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : Sjako's Fullfunctioning Webspace at a bottomrocking price

Forum Jump

Sjako's Fullfunctioning Webspace at a bottomrocking price

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Thumbs up

http://www.sjako.net

Sjako specializes in full functioning webspace for a bottomrocking price. It's super fast, super efficient and super sized with 5 OC48's. Although we offer only one product - THE BEST ONE you can choose your own PAYPLAN. But don't forget to Check the SPECIAL TODAY, tomorow it might be gone.You'll find that much value for such a low price never again! We take your ORDER 24h a day, 365 days a year and give you a 100% MONEY-BACK GARANTEE!Customer Service in ENGLISH - ESPAÑOL - NEDERLANDS - DEUTSCH

http://www.sjako.net

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Thumbs down

Uh oh. Skyport/Super.nu reseller!

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Old

Thumbs down LIER

5 OC-48s ? ... don't lie

You have no clue what you are talking about!

:flamethrower: [all super.nu/sabrina/etc resellers]

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Talking maybe not guys...

..have you considered that it may a marketing ploy of the Macromedia boys to force those who haven't already, (like me!) to upgrade to Flash 5? No?

Old
Web Hosting Master

What I want to know is, who does the bottomrocking, and whether she washes her hands regularly.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Wink hygeine

Well, etLux

With all those OC48's (?) to 'handle', she probably doesn't have the time..... (:^o)

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by sjako
Sjako specializes in full functioning webspace for a bottomrocking price. It's super fast, super efficient and super sized with 5 OC48's... You'll find that much value for such a low price never again!
I think this is cute. I know it isn't meant to be, and I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but if you are a native English speaker, you can't help but chuckle a bit at "bottomrocking" and the sentence structure of "You'll find that much value for such a low price never again!".

It may be wise to hook up with an English speaker just to smooth out a few things, but otherwise, I enjoyed reading the ad. Good luck...

Tips:
rock bottom = bottomrocking
You'll never find such a great value for such a low price.

• Chicken

Old
Web Hosting Master

This tickled my funnybone as well... but Chicken's suggestion of borrowing the services of someone whose native language is English is a good one.

As native speakers of English well know, this language is nothing short of whacky on structure. One of my favorites examples, by Winston Churchill, is...

"A preposition at the end of a sentence is something up with which I will not put."

Old
Web Hosting Master

Add spoonerisms and you have our warped language galore

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Not to mention George W.'s many recent additions to the language and ingeniously inventive re-definitions of commonplace words...

I, for one, certainly can "resignate" with his brilliantly creative linguistic adventures, and intend on including his fine vocabularic additions in my own impoverished lexicon.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Tee hee

Old
Web Hosting Master

gee... 5 OC48, then 10 T3 on their web site... then Unlimited transfer which leands to the FAQ (which cramped my finger after clicking about 200 times to scroll down to that FAQ) to leanr that unlimited mean 5 gb.

Can you believe that our gold plan is the unlimited x 3? Is that the infinite? The subspace?

Can anyone help me determine what unlimited multiplied is?

I don't know... I'm harsh, but a flash design this bad, with sounds all borrowed from win98... I'm sure goign to host with them.

Old
Founder - Jaguarpc

Quote:
Originally posted by etLux
Not to mention George W.'s many recent additions to the language and ingeniously inventive re-definitions of commonplace words...

I, for one, certainly can "resignate" with his brilliantly creative linguistic adventures, and intend on including his fine vocabularic additions in my own impoverished lexicon.

Too funny

Old
Web Hosting Master

What. I was completely serious. George W. is a true innovator in the language arts. Indeed, other than his addiction to video games, it is for this, I think, that he will be remembered best and longest.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Cloud Price Cuts Leave Customers Confused, Annoyed: Peer 1 Report Web Hosting News 2014-10-30 12:30:52
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - June 20, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-06-20 16:21:36
Web Hosting Sales and Promos - June 13, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-06-13 18:30:39
AWS Leads Public Cloud Price Reductions in 2013: RightScale Report Web Hosting News 2014-03-24 15:16:30
Superb Internet Introduces Price Match Guarantee for Hosting Services Web Hosting News 2013-03-22 12:36:38