[Hiring] - $10/Hour Part Time Assistant

I'm currently looking for someone that is availabe to work around 10 hours a month, at $10/hour. You must be reliable as some of the information you'll be dealing with will be time sensative.

Don't leave me out in the cold.

I prefer that you have good knowledge about how the internet works, and how websites built with PHP/MySQL backends work.

I just don't have the time to write up spec sheets for programmers, and clients to review any longer so your main responsability would be speaking with me on the phone and taking notes regarding upcoming projects. I'd like to be able to relay an idea to you which would include concept and backend structure and receive back a .doc document that explains everything I have relayed to you in detail. These documents would then be delivered to clients, and programmers and should be easily understood by both. i.e. One section for clients, one section for tech people.

You won't incur any long distance charges by the way, I have unlimited international calling.

I do require that you sign a blanket Non Disclosure Agreement before working for me. If you won't do this, please don't apply.

If you think you might be interested, please email me at:

nathan@esimetrics.com

Please include any previous experience that might be relevant.

Thanks,

Nathan

Is this job available for non Americans as well?

It is if you're willing to work via a voice chat client such as Yahoo Messenger, Teamspeak, or Ventrilo. I believe I can call the U.S. and Canada free, but elsewhere will cost me a pretty penny

Nathan

Please close this thread, the position has been filled.

Thanks to everyone who applied!

Nathan