hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : A Complaint

Forum Jump

A Complaint

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

A Complaint

How would I be able to make a complaint on a webhosting company that offers resseler account? they offer a 30 day money back garantee and not even a week later I cancled my account do to lack of support, and they ignore my e-mails and they disabled my lpanel account and the only e-mail i did get from them, they said I need to log into my lpanel and file a ticcket, but how can i do that with out the account active, and now they are just ignoreing me. what can i do about this?
the company name is
Code:
datacities.com!

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

There are a few methods to get started. The first would be to email again and depending on their reply then give them a call if you have a number. If you dont have a number then maybe the whois on their domain might reveal this.

After that then get their address and write a letter to them registered/recorded delivery and if still no response then speak to your bank about it.

Old

Thank you very much on the input, I will go ahead and follow these steps and see how far i get. I am not the best person to express there fealings or the best person to word things right, how would a professional handle a case like this? in letters ofcourse but how would they word it?

Sponsored Links
Old
I am a newbie :D

To my understanding datacities and reseller6 are the same company. Also they are creator of Lpanel. Also reseller6 is on ebay.

Do we have datacities rep here so that we can listen to their story as well before jumping to conclusion.

Old

yes that would be great if possible, but I have proof of my paypal, bank accounts and e-mails sent along with my disbaled lpanel account that was set up for me if needed, I would love to speak with a datacities rep about this and take care of the problem right away, I would not like to give anyone a bad reputation at all just from a bad experience, but when people start playing with my money that I work hard for I get a bit upset. thats how I feel anyways. now they did offer me a free month of service when I did cancle my account but I turned it down because of the lack of service that I got from the company, it was my choice realy and great for them to offer such nice service after a problem. but any ways I can have all details laid out on the table if need be.

Old
Disabled

contact mike @ datacities.com
no spaces...

He will take care of you.

Old
WHT Addict

I had same problem once with one host but it was settled that they will give me more preference from now and they really do !

I think it is just that you are unable to contact them !

Old

I will try to contact mike and see what happens

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

If that does not work you can always go to BBB.org and file a complaint against them. for this is one of the last resorts if they do not listen to you. You can also go on to their site and 'PM' Scott, Mike or Frank for that help or email them @Lpanel.net.

Old

thanks a ton, yes I do not want to file any complaint yet I am waiting for them, I know they are having rough times right now in florda so I am waiting for another week or so and see what happenes

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

They are in Florida? So am I something I did not know since none of their IPs and other information does not go to any one state.

Old

thats what they told me let me post a e-mail that was sent to me ofcourse with infomation blocked out...................
Your original Lpanel.net members area login and password should still
work.

This was created upon your initial demo license and/or purchase.

Michael Cruz
lpanel

On Sep 8, 2004, at 4:38 AM, tryant_2000@yahoo.com wrote:

> ================================================
> SUBMISSION FROM DATACITIES CONTACT WEBPAGE
> ================================================
>
> From:
> tryant_2000@yahoo.com
>
> Message:
> I do not have a lpanel any longer with you guys, how would I open a
> support ticket?
>
>
> Please open a billing ticket with the details of this matter. I am
not
> able to follow a threaded ticket via a web email.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Michael Cruz
> Datacities
>
>
> On Sep 7, 2004, at 3:22 PM, bob bob wrote:
>
>> 09/07/2004
>> Withdrawal-ACH-A-PAYPAL WEB^PAYPAL (ECHECK )
>> -$39.95
>> $*******.**
>> please send the money back in the account as soon as you can its
>> important please.
>>
>> mike@datacities.com wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>
<top_left_cornor.gif><top_right_cornor.gif><left_vertical_wall.gif><lpa
>> nel_login.jpg><customer_response.gif>
>> <right_vertical_wall.gif>
>> Joshua Thomas,
>>
>> Staff member, Mike Cruz responded to your ticket ID 7993:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Account has been canceled as requested.
>>
>>
>>
>> To view or respond to this ticket, please login to your members
area
>> at:
>> http://www.datacities.com/lpanel
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Datacities.com : Lpanel.Net, Corp
>> Support Department
>>
>>
>> <lower_left_cornor.gif><lower_right_cornor.gif>
>> <lpanel_logo.gif><lpanelx.gif>v1.442
>> 2004 Datacities.com : Lpanel.Net, Corp
>>
>> Do you Yahoo!?
>> Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
>
>
>
>
>

and this e-mail as well.......................

Joshua Thomas,

Staff member, Mike Cruz responded to your ticket ID 7993:

Sorry about any delay mainly due to the hurricane - I usually have very fast turn around time on billing desk however you were saying you had some suppoer issues? Perhaps those issues could have been sent to the support desk which is faily fast on replies to any suppot needs. Frank is our head engineer on staff and monitors the support desk every hour. Please consider staying with us. I will grant you a free month if you so wish. I am sorry for any delay on my part. Let me know.

To view or respond to this ticket, please login to your members area at:
https://www.datacities.com/lpanel

Sincerely,
Datacities.com : Lpanel.Net, Corp
Support Department

Old

tryant

did everything get squared away?

Old

Not yet, I am still waiting for some kind of answer from them

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Due to the hurricanes? Ha Ha Ha the domain is Registered to Ohio - Scott and the Company is in Maimi so where are the Hurricanes Charley did not hit them and Frances barely touched them (mean no damage or business lost) and Ivan project to far north for they are not even in any of the path.

Now here where Charley and Frances path crosses is where I am at.. The guy that handles the billing and development is Scott I would contact him.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Emergency UK Legislation Puts Communications Service Providers in Tough Spot with Customers Web Hosting News 2014-07-10 13:41:08
Adult Magazine Publisher Sues LeaseWeb for Providing Services to Copyright Infringers Web Hosting News 2014-02-20 12:59:21
Political Site Hosting and Design Company Faces Conspiracy Charges Web Hosting News 2014-01-31 17:09:44
Amulya Infotech India Pvt Ltd Listing 2014-09-20 20:48:22
Amazon Web Services Takes CIA to Court Over Cloud Contract Web Hosting News 2013-07-25 15:42:28