Thumbs up Professional Coding and Designing Services

Hi, my name is Robert Fageryd and I'd like to offer my professional design services to this community.

I specialize in the following programs:

Macromedia

- Flash
    - Dreamweaver

Adobe

- Photoshop
    - Imageready
    - Illustrator
    - AfterEffects
    - InDesign
    - Acrobat

Other

- 3D Studio Max
    - Swift 3D
    - Combustion
    - Soundforge

Programming

- HTML
    - Javascript
    - CSS
    - PHP

--------------------

I've been designing since 1994 and I'm still learning new things everyday. I've had some major clients such as Hewlitt Packard, and I've even designed a few DVD covers.

You may view most of my works via my online portfolio ( www.robertfageryd.com ).

If you're interested in a free quote, feel free to contact me via PM or AIM.
      0 Not allowed!

Just came in to say I'm impressed with your portfolio!
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks Newlook. Some people might think that my prices are too high for their budget's, which may be true.

I just want to let everyone know that I am very flexible when it comes to the pricing of the job, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

I'll be happy just to chat with you if you're in the mood.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm just letting everyone know that the person calling himself RFageryd, has taken my identity, and is Impersonating me. He is also trying to pass of my site as his own. I've dealt with this guy before, and he is a con-artist, and rippes people of. It seams that he is trying to smear my name, so consider yourself warned.
      0 Not allowed!

Closed for investigation.
      0 Not allowed!