A good banner exchange network

Hi all,

Does anyone know a quality banner exchange company , where in reports it would show from which sites people clicked on my banner possibly?

I know Linkbuddies.com, is it good? Any ideas appreciated.

N_F_S

www.zencudobusiness.co.uk - I have no experience with them though
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Anything else? Looking for same thing...
    Web Design and Development by Zealus - Complete business solutions for the web!

Small business blog - small business consulting, company analysis, advisory and more.

4. Lightbulb Google

The only one that doesn't make you (as a website) look like a slut is Google's adSense.

Google doesn't do banners as far as I know, and it's not free. Anything else?? So many of them , but none of them are in the premium range, shame. I will try linkbuddies....see what they like.

N_F_S

6. Post They do now

Originally posted by N_F_S
    Google doesn't do banners as far as I know, and it's not free.
    N_F_S
    They do now. It's called adSense and they pay you for using what would normally be unused space on your site. Have I interpreted the original question wrong and are they trying to advertise for free perhaps?

Google's "adSense" and "Image Ads" are two sides of the same coin. Think of Image Ads as being the pay-per-click banner version of their adWords program. adSense is now the "content network" (their terminology) collection of ad space providers. There are four standard sizes for banner ads.

If you have both an adWords account and an adSense account they can be linked to use the same money pool.

Image Ads and adWords customers pay into the system (as do all those new IPO investors) and Google pays out money to their adSense partners and their employees. And whatever money is left at the end of the year after taxes goes into the CEO's pocket. Any questions?

Kanoodle.com and Overture.com

I tried LinkBuddies.com . Same thing , nise design though...here are my stats if anyone will ever be interested in linkbuddies:

Today | Yesterday
    Ads Shown (on your site): 1,880 | 2,065
    Clicks Generated (on your site): 5 | 7
    Impressions(my banner was shown): 40 | 20
    Clicks: (on my banner again): 0 | 0

Current Ratio: 2:1

That means for every 2 banners you show on your site,
    your banner will be shown elsewhere 1 additional time.

I contacted them , but no answer, typical. Hope this info will be helpful for other people.

N_F_S