[Hiring] Technical Support Reps - Remote OK

**NO OUTSOURCED SUPPORT COMPANIES PLEASE**
    **REMOTE OK**

We need to fill multiple positions on the following days/hours:

All 7 Days
    GMT Time: 10 P.M. - 6 A.M.
    EST Time: 5 P.M. - 1 A.M.

Overall Objective:
    Provide technical support via live chat and via a helpdesk system.

Skills/Experience:
    3+ years experience with Linux in a server environment. 
    Experience with the Red Hat Enterprise OS. 
    Experience working with Cpanel/WHM software in a multi-server environment, offering support to shared clients/sites.

Experience with using, configuring and/or compiling; CPanel/WHM, Apache (1.x) and various Apache modules, ProFTPD/PureFTPD, Exim, MySQL, DNS (BIND), OpenSSH, PHP, Frontpage, Mailman, IMAP, SSL (mod_ssl), cron, etc.  (Additional knowledge of similar services/software are a bonus, such as; Apache 2.x, DNS using tinydns/djbdns, Qmail/Postfix, PostgreSQL, SNMP, DHCP, chrooting/jailing, etc.).

Must have experience offering shared server support for software, configuration, hardware issues, as well as assisting clients with script installs, errors, service issues and configuration questions with the common software on web servers (such as FTP, email, frontpage, HTML and basic web site design, ownership & permissions, etc.) that are running standard and custom configurations.

Experience with one of more programming languages a bonus; C, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, Java, JSP, etc.

If you are interested, please email your resume to jobs@hostingzoom.com

Hello,

I would be interested in the position, whatsthe pay rate per hour, per week or per month.

Also I can fill all of what your asking for, and I can do C, C++, alittle php, Mysql, and Python.

I have 2 1/2+ years exp in Linux and all types of Dostro's.

Let me know if I would be a good for this position

hello, i think i can fill this job pls post me details

400$ per month.

If you haven't already filled this, I'm intrested. I have 7 years of experence with *NIX (Solaris, RedHat and SuSE). I use cPanel and WHM on a daily basis so I consider myself to be well experenced. I have experence setting up Apache1 and 2, and the rest of the things you had mentioned. I also have some experence with C/C++ and PHP. You can contact me at miles {at} devcore.us

Thanks!