Smile Your favorite e-mail marketing software

Hi, hope this is the appropriate section

I am starting e-mail marketing campaign soon (which is 100% SPAMfree). I have a list with 20.000 subscribers or less. I consider to use PHP based tool for sending, tracking, unsubscribing ...

I am owith a reseller account and I wonder if my campaign creates high traffic on servers or any trouble for me. Is it doable on reseller account? if not what alternatives may I have?

I find out 1-2-ALL having best features list with reasonable price ($97).
    activecampaign.com/12all

What would be your advice on e-mail marketing software?

Thanks in advance.
    Serkan
    DijitalPazar.com

Re: Your favorite e-mail marketing software

Originally posted by dpserkan
    I have a list with 20.000 subscribers or less. I consider to use PHP based tool for sending, tracking, unsubscribing ...
    Emailing 20.000 subscribers will generate considerable load on the server, even if it's a powerful server.

Most hosts nowaday have limits how many emails you are allowed to send per hour, so find a software which is able to send the emails in smaller batches.

What would be your advice on e-mail marketing software?
    Give www.infacta.com a try, their GroupMail product is really good (resides on your PC, not on the server).

But you will have to limit your mails per hour anyway.

I use the services provided by www.verticalresponse.com Good prices and easy to use.

Emailing 20.000 subscribers will generate considerable load on the server, even if it's a powerful server.
    I find some desktop app with having SMTP. What if I setup an Linux server SMTP etc. and send emails through my DSL connection?

Serkan
    DijitalPazar.com

That would work, might take a while. Shouldn't be a rush though

Thumbs up Gr8!

Have Such a gr8 Software!
    but every one havn't use cause of price.

I feel I will stay away the idea of sending emails from reseller.

Is there anyone who can help me for sending emails from my computer and ALSO tracking opens/clicks?

How's e-mailing 20,000 people considered SPAM free? Isn't unsolicited commercial e-mail considered SPAM?

We use, and will always continue to use and recommend GroupMail, by infacta.com

GroupMail allows you to personalize every message, including fully coded HTML messages.

We use the Pro version. However, you can get a free version here:
    http://www.infacta.com
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

Originally posted by kalmos
    How's e-mailing 20,000 people considered SPAM free?
    20,000 emails isn't that much, just think of a newletter of Webhostingtalk to all subscribers

Originally posted by Walter
    20,000 emails isn't that much, just think of a newletter of Webhostingtalk to all subscribers
    Ok, let me bounce this off you. I'm running web classifieds site. I have a very small e-mail list as I'm just starting out. I know many other sites out there that offer similiar services and those sites contain tons e-mail addys posted in the ads. I know harvesting e-mail addys is a big NO NO and I don't want to do it. But others do and send out SPAM. Anyone know a good way to obtaining e-mail lists?