Urgent but very simple help needed with an image, will pay...

I'm designing an animal print image which will later be printed onto some clothing fabric. See the image below:

http://64.191.40.250/~jaguar/animal1.html

I really need to carefully trace out those leopard spots individually and crop them out (only the spots that I circled) but each spot must have a transparent background. I have photoshop elements but am not very good at using it and can't fiqure out how to do it myself. It's ok if the leopard spots have a little lining of that offwhite color around them (I actually want that)... but when I trace out the spots I get a nasty square background which is no good. I hope I explained this good enough. I need to use those little individual leopard images for something else so I need to trace and crop them out so I can use them but they must have a transparent background because I'll be adding those cropped out leopard spots back onto this same animal print design where they are missing in certain areas.

Anyone here who can do this for me quickly for pay? I know this is a simple task for someone who knows how to use photoshop or whatnot. It's extremely urgent I get this done today as I've already had delays and I have people waiting for me to finish this. Thanks.

starting now

do you have the image without the circles ?
    btw: itd be $10 via paystone

xcoredotnet,

Great thanks, so you can get this done? Let me know how much to pay you I can pay you via paypal. All I need to do is crop out those leopard spots that I cricled and the reason they need to have a transparent background is because I then have to add them back onto this animal print image in areas where they are missing... you can't see these areas because I sliced it into several sections. Too long to explain.

You posted same time I was, let me upload this same image without the circles. Give me two seconds...

Thanks

I just uploaded the same image without the circles. It's in the same link if you scroll down you'll see it:

http://64.191.40.250/~jaguar/animal1.html

Did you mean via paypal, never heard of paystone or is that just a nickname you use for paypal? Sorry for silly question, double checking :)

Thanks.

EDIT: When you trace and crop out those leopard spots it's ok if you leave a lining of the offwhite color around them because I'm going to be adding those leopard spots back onto the same image which has the exact same offwhite color background (I know it looks white but it's offwhite if you look closely). I'd rather have a lining of that offwhite color around the leopard spots than to accidently remove any of the black/brown areas of the leopard spots when you trace/crop them. So you can trace them out leaving a little of that offwhite lining around each leopard spot. Hope that makes sense, thanks.

If it turns out to take longer just let me know and I can send higher payment.
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-14-2004 at 11:10 AM.

Hello, Juliet.

This is very simple. I'll do it for five dollars if you don't mind. Just IM me at xbrian17 on AOL. You can email me at barney@woh.rr.com

Brian17x,

Thanks... I think he's doing it now, not sure. Looks like it though.

I attempted it myself with photoshop elements (which I've never really even used) but couldn't get it to work and need this done very fast so fiqured it'd be easier for someone else to just do it. I'll fiqure it out later right now I just really need to get it done

Alright, well good luck on your printing.

Juliet, do you have AIM? I would like to speak to you personally. I got your PM.