Accepting Limited Countries?

I hear about you guys dropping country orders all the time as frauds, but, why don't you only ACCEPT limited countries. Limit your orders to being from Canada, US, Parts of Europe, Japan (and some other asian countries, not many) etc, and block all the rest?

What's the difference, really? If I accept orders from a list of countries, that means that I reject orders from all the rest. If I reject from some, then I accept from all the others. Plus: if you accept only from a certain list, you have a chance of rejecting orders from "legitimate countries". If you reject only from X, you accept all others, not "missing" any.

Confused...
    Nokhrin - http://www.nokhrin.com/
    ~ e-commerce application development

True, but, isn't it a lot easier to reject them all from everything except a list of accepteds? You wouldn't lose much money, I imagine most of the service goes to the same places most of the time...

I guess... I still prefer to accept all but a selected few. I never really had problems with many, and the few that I'm constantly in trouble for (and probably a majority on here, too) are, well, just a few. So it's not a problem to block them only.
    Nokhrin - http://www.nokhrin.com/
    ~ e-commerce application development

We accept orders internationally, dont seems a good deal limiting yourself.... Get a god fraud protection software if you are worried..........

i have had good experiences with fraudguardian - Though, by its nature, it has a problem with valid orders placed by people accessing the internet far away from their billing address.
    the end of the world is upon us...absolute power corrupting absolutely...free speech is never free...

...mod friendly signature compliant

a good way to prevent fraud is by getting a good software with services offering fraud protection