Arrow Plesk 7 & domains

I own the .com & the .net version of the same domain name, and I want both to work identically (i.e. use the same web space), not just use one as the main domain and have the other pointing to it.

Is there a way of achieving this in Plesk 7?

there should be,
    not familiar with plesk but i know cpanel offers one featues called add-on domains

If it is linux just set the second domain in on the same IP with no hosting.

For windows that may work also, but I haven't had the time to test.

I may be misunderstanding you, but the easiest way is to just set a cname to your .com domain in DNS

The other, recommended way in the documentation, is to create a vhost.conf file in the main domain's conf directory, with ServerAlias entries

That'll be picked up automatically by apache (after a restart)

its easy with plesk , Just use teh domain forwarding option its under “setup” group
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

The differences with domain forwarding:

1. you use up a domain from your plesk licence
    2. the url shows up in the user's address bar as the one you're forwarding to, not the one they typed in.

Re: Plesk 7 & domains

Originally posted by kevinm
    I own the .com & the .net version of the same domain name, and I want both to work identically (i.e. use the same web space), not just use one as the main domain and have the other pointing to it.

Is there a way of achieving this in Plesk 7?
    They have this feature called Physical hosting, Standard forwarding and Frame forwarding

Frame Forwarding and Standard Forwarding goes to a URL

You can try ...

The solution to all your plesk problems can be solved by switching to cPanel IMO