Custom Illustration Promo Ongoing

Greetings!

We just like to remind everyone that we are still having our Custom Illustration Promo.

You don't want to miss an opportunity to own a character design or mascot for only $45. Would you?

What are you waiting for? Order now so that you can get your priority number. This is first come, first served basis. We guarantee your satisfaction or your money back.

Paypal is accepted. Use this info please:

Paypal account: castlemelody[AT]webdefinity.com
    Item to Pay: WHT Custom Illustration Promo
    Amount: $45
    Type: Service
    Please don't include shipping address.

What will you get?
    Source file of the design (either .psd or .ai depending on
    what you specify. If not specified, we will give the .PSD).

You will also have the chance to preview the sketch for comments and suggestions.
    And a final preview of the colored version for final instructions.

How much do you save?
    The regular price is $100. You save $55!
    That's more than 50% already. Now, how's that?

Take care everyone. Do order today
    and get your priority number. Ok?

EDIT: If you wish to pay using your credit card,
    please advise us. PaySystems is having some
    difficulty as of writing. We will give you instructions.
    Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 08-09-2004 at 11:07 AM.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

I'm now very interested in your service but don't really want to pay $45. Can you have a go at one for like $5 or something and then if i like it i will pay the $45? PM me if it's a possibility.

Hi! Thank you very much. Our design services have 30-day full-refund guarantee. No questions asked. If you don't like it, we will simply give you your money back.

There is no really need for the $5 initial payment. Feel free to order. If you don't like what you see, you are welcome to ask for a refund. Here is our refund policy.

Should you want special arrangement, you are welcome to contact us.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.