Comedy/JokeSite Template Wanted...

Hello,

I have a couple of Jokesites that have exactly the same template/design/look at the moment.

I am looking for a template design for my .co.uk jokesite. I also have a few extra items etc that I would like build into the Template.

I am willing to pay to get the work done, I am on limited funds, but I do not want much, just a design/template that is funny happy looking and something that makes it match the .co.uk

PM me for details.

Also, I have the domain name toliveanddiein.la - Does anyone want to design anything for it? Anyone want to show off what they can do? I will host it, give you the details, you do the site. Any ideas for that name?

I'm interested. I've PMed you. Here are a few relavant links in my portfolio,

www.arcadeq.com
    www.elfmapping.com/rayers/preview
    http://lismore.com.co.nr

Hello, I am interested in completing this work for you. You can view my website at: www.idswebsolutions.com and if you wish you can e-mail me from there, where we can further discuss pricing.

Thank You

Thanks to Everyone, I have someone working on the Site. - I do have some other projects, later next month I think.