15 Days Review - RocketColo.Net

Ok ,here it is , little bigger review , this my second review about rocketcolo.net , my first review was , few days after i ordered.

I have decided to write now again 15 days review with RocketColo.net to let you all know about the service ,quality and more.
    So lets go!.
    RocketColo.net DataCenter Located in Orlando. The network SuperBEST I have 100% uptime so far.
    RocketColo.net use monitoring system which will check all the servers 24/7 ,RocketColo fix it instantly any issue that appears with the server. All my support tickets answered Super Fast , and i MEAN SUPER! most of the time the tickets answered within less then 2 minutes , with very professional answers and all the problems resolved instantly,for exmple , I have asked for firewall setup ,i posted ticket, after 4-5 min , i got replay on my ticket that Firewall install done and it works perfect, , Reboots done within 10-50 sec (max near to 1 min).
    My server was ready 2.5-3 hours after i made the order , with DirectAdmin and Fedora OS, and its works SUPER for me.
    I tried few companies before ,NO ONE BUT NO ONE ,provided me with so professional and super fast service like RockerColo ,I never thougt that there is company that provides so great service.they have always people in NOC to help you with every thing you need ,I love them! the support team (ben ,shane,elsa and more...) is very professional and expertize and help me with any issue and quastion i have , any time , any day , day and night, any hour any minute! Its first time i see company that provides real 24/7 Service! No matter when i ask for help , they always here for me!

I recommend RocketColo.net as a world leading Dedicated server provider!
    and i think that all of you should give a try with Rocketcolo , to Understand how a real service looks like!

THANK you Rocketcolo!
    Love you all! shane ,ben ,elsa ,jack and all of you!
    KEEP THE SUPER GREAT JOB GUYS!You guys know how to make your customers happy!
    I LOVE YOU AND I AM SURE I WILL KEEP LOVE YOU FOR EVER!
    Last edited by cDedicated.com; 08-08-2004 at 02:10 PM.

Re: 15 Days Review - RocketColo.Net

Originally posted by Ronikil

Love you all! shane ,ben ,elsa ,jack and all of you!
    KEEP THE SUPER GREAT JOB GUYS!You guys know how to make your customers happy!
    I LOVE YOU AND I AM SURE I WILL KEEP LOVE YOU FOR EVER!
    ... till their first outage
    In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

Ronkil Its nice to share your review with with us, and great to hear that rocketcolo.net are great but 15 days is a very small time frame.

Please do update us again when you have used them for 2-3 months coz there pricing looks great and if there support and network stays good as you say I am sure they well get a lot of business from WHT memebers!

I must agree with ranjitbhar, please post a review in 2-3 months, as it's very easy for every provider to keep an amazing service level for 15 days, but what really tells you how good your provider is, is when there's a problem and they work it out.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Sorry, duplicate post.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Re: 15 Days Review - RocketColo.Net

Originally posted by Ronikil
    ....again 15 days....
    All my girls was in love with me, first 15 day's or so

N.

Reviews can change dramatically within 2 hours or 24 hours. I would wait as said above more than 3-6 months before someone takes your review into consideration.
    Axcelx Technologies - James
    Boston Colocation | Boston VPS
    Massachusetts Server Colocation, Dedicated Servers & VPS

Sure!
    I will post another review about month or two from now.

And i am 100% sure i will stay with the same opinions , even better!

Re: Re: 15 Days Review - RocketColo.Net

Originally posted by NEMON
    All my girls was in love with me, first 15 day's or so

N.
    Until they are on the bed with you? They regretted just teasing...

Until they are on the bed with you? They regretted just teasing...

Why it could mean more than one thing......
    Axcelx Technologies - James
    Boston Colocation | Boston VPS
    Massachusetts Server Colocation, Dedicated Servers & VPS

If your server is only 15 days old why on earth would you need multiple reboots of a Fedora system? Linux servers are designed to run for MONTHS without a reboot unless you do something drastic like a kernel upgrade.
    Tim Ryberg, InterWorx L.L.C. | InterWorx Hosting Control Panel 3.0!
    Views expressed are the author's own and do not represent those of InterWorx L.L.C. unless stated otherwise.
    Join me in my personal quest for The Ultimate CMS!

Lets face it, not everything does what its designed to do.

Originally posted by TranswarpHos
    If your server is only 15 days old why on earth would you need multiple reboots of a Fedora system? Linux servers are designed to run for MONTHS without a reboot unless you do something drastic like a kernel upgrade.
    Maybe he was testing them on response time?

I actually just got a box at Rocketcolo to test them out. I'll see how they do in a month.

Originally posted by GideonX
    Maybe he was testing them on response time?

I actually just got a box at Rocketcolo to test them out. I'll see how they do in a month.
    Perhaps, but once should be sufficient.
    Views expressed are the author's own and do not represent those of InterWorx L.L.C. unless stated otherwise.

Originally posted by GideonX

I actually just got a box at Rocketcolo to test them out. I'll see how they do in a month. [/B]
    Hay ,
    which one you picked up?

Also how it works out for you till now?

thanks ,
    Benjy

Linux servers are designed to run for MONTHS without a reboot unless you do something drastic like a kernel upgrade.
    Ouch, kernel upgrades are drastic now'days? Granted we have had a Fedora box up for a little over 180 days since the last remotely exploitable exploit was reported, but I would never treat kernel upgrades as drastic. They are absolutely required.

Peter
    The Maag Group - Intelligent IT Solutions
    • Colocation • Dedicated Servers • Server Administration •
    www.maaggroup.com • 877.622.4477

Originally posted by SEATi
    I must agree with ranjitbhar, please post a review in 2-3 months, as it's very easy for every provider to keep an amazing service level for 15 days, but what really tells you how good your provider is, is when there's a problem and they work it out.
    Well, it's still good to hear they are trying early own.  There are many ded hosts who screw up a server order within the first hours or maybe, the server is not setup within 2-3 days instead of 2-3 hours. So, this review is viable and gives good info.  The company starts out well.  That is a positive sign.

Well , as an Virtual Hosting reseller plan owner from **********.com.
    i have to tell you that rocketcolo server is very good.
    **********.com ordered the server from rocketcolo like month ago and i have my own VH reseller account on this server.

The network of rocketcolo is SUPER. till now i can't see any down times or other issues with there network.

i can't tell you more than that about rocketcolo , because i am only use the support of **********.com , but what i do able to say that the server works Perfectly , and the network is great.

i hope that **********.com will stay with rocketcolo.net for ever

The datacenter is located in Orlando.. the EYE of the hurricane went right over the city. No outtages at all. Somebody's got their stuff together! :-) I've only been with them for a week so I can't say much more than that and the fact that support has been very fast, server setup very fast, and downloads from my ded server there actually peg my cable connection at 420k/sec.

Originally posted by xpserv.com
    Hay ,
    which one you picked up?

Also how it works out for you till now?

thanks ,
    Benjy
    Dual Xeons

so far so good, only used support system to request more IPs. Quick response time.

Originally posted by e12pilot
    Ouch, kernel upgrades are drastic now'days? Granted we have had a Fedora box up for a little over 180 days since the last remotely exploitable exploit was reported, but I would never treat kernel upgrades as drastic. They are absolutely required.

Peter
    Poor chouce of words. The point is that it is one of the few things that requires a complete system reboot. Almost anything else can be uodated simply by restarting a service.

Poor chouce of words. The point is that it is one of the few things that requires a complete system reboot.
    Sorry if I came across too serious, I was just checking to make sure people didn't get the "wrong" idea.

Peter
    The Maag Group - Intelligent IT Solutions
    • Colocation • Dedicated Servers • Server Administration •
    www.maaggroup.com • 877.622.4477